Bon Jovi Come In

Vision

I would say that's one of your best tries actually!

I really like the direction this is heading, buddy :)

Try adding a 1px stroke though (or 2px if 1px isnt big enough and looks barely visible)

and perhaps (i like to play around with this) apply inner glow on the sig, with 0 range, about 3px size, dark color, and set it on overlay. something like that so you get two kind of borders. You MUST not do that, its just something i was thinking about :P

I like it :) And the text isn't too crappy either, so that's good. Personally I would of liked the sub-text a little smaller though. Just two pt smaller or something, not a lot. And maybe use another font. (helvetica?).

But it looks good, honestly. Good job, Observer! ;)

I would say that's one of your best tries actually!

I really like the direction this is heading, buddy :)

Try adding a 1px stroke though (or 2px if 1px isnt big enough and looks barely visible)

and perhaps (i like to play around with this) apply inner glow on the sig, with 0 range, about 3px size, dark color, and set it on overlay. something like that so you get two kind of borders. You MUST not do that, its just something i was thinking about :P

I like it :) And the text isn't too crappy either, so that's good. Personally I would of liked the sub-text a little smaller though. Just two pt smaller or something, not a lot. And maybe use another font. (helvetica?).

But it looks good, honestly. Good job, Observer! ;)

Thank you dude.