What you say For Every New Char is OP

GsL

imo no champ is op if you know how to counter him.

for example you can counter darius with many champs. Recently i saw a jax countering a darius spamming his e again and again.

Hit and run situation. Jax ended the game with a good score and darius got a neutral score due to the ks he did with his ulti.

Concluding , there are "anti-champs" for every champ even if this phrase isn't totally correct

Just because Darius and Zyra where OP on release doesn't mean they do it for every champion on purpose.

Diana is not OP really.

you never played with her dont u

This Is Classic Way To Get Money I Think, They Release New OP Chars Just For Donates And After Few Days They Nerf Them, Ops They Balance Them (As Riot Say)

This Is Classic Way To Get Money I Think, They Release New OP Chars Just For Donates And After Few Days They Nerf Them, Ops They Balance Them (As Riot Say)

That i say xd and we dont know how to play against them and QQ

I don't think you can stop Darius by winning him in lane. He can ks kills so easily with his ulti that he can easily get back into game.

Anyway, the champions released in 2012 until now are Sejuani, Ziggs, Nautilus, Fiora, Lulu, Hecarim, Varus, Darius, Draven, Jayce, Zyra and Diana

^I consider reds to be have been OP on release.

Fixed*

Fixed*

Ziggs and Fiora OP? Really?

Ziggs is just a random hero that does nothing. Fiora is a weaker version of master yi.

Ziggs and Fiora OP? Really?

Ziggs is just a random hero that does nothing. Fiora is a weaker version of master yi.

Ziggs is random?xD Really?ROFL.3 sec cd on Q with sooo much dmg and in teamfights his AoE is #1.Fiora weak?LOL Passive sustain,2 jumps,AD from her W,a free block,speed,attack speed and ult which makes her untargetable...i guess that's what master yi has too, right?

Ziggs is random?xD Really?ROFL.3 sec cd on Q with sooo much dmg and in teamfights his AoE is #1.Fiora weak?LOL Passive sustain,2 jumps,AD from her W,a free block,speed,attack speed and ult which makes her untargetable...i guess that's what master yi has too, right?

Master Yi has stronger steroids than Fiora. He has a real gap closer, unlike Fiora who has that shit range Q and ulti.

Ziggs has too much unreliable damage, that is not enough anyway.

Master Yi has stronger steroids than Fiora. He has a real gap closer, unlike Fiora who has that shit range Q and ulti.

Ziggs has too much unreliable damage, that is not enough anyway.

Fiora has yi's ult on her E ..and yi has gap closer?xD Dont make me laugh pls.Months ago it was good but now it strikes only 4 enemies and its very unreliable cause it has random landing.plz l2p before posting.And fiora's Q has short range cause its double.L2P!!!!