L2Sage High Rate Retail Server,Unique GamePlay Fully Protected!!

L][Sage

If you don't want to lose your pre-beta/live players then keep us informed or some of us will go to other servers.I really want to join this server,seems nice,if the donations are not op(things like you can't farm,for example max+10,but donators can have max+12).So give us some info about the opening and what will you give for donations.

If you don't want to lose your pre-beta/live players then keep us informed or some of us will go to other servers.I really want to join this server,seems nice,if the donations are not op(things like you can't farm,for example max+10,but donators can have max+12).So give us some info about the opening and what will you give for donations.

True.

+1

Emo quits as always. Arent you able to wait? Ahaha!

There's also real life if you know, dont you? Huh!

I could wait if here wont be fake server. If admin give info when open.