BadSystem™ account problem

xrulezz

hello Guys! i am BadSystem™ .. it was my old account.i was banned from 2 years ago because i was kid, anyway.i have a problem! i wanted to change my activate email! and i was change it from "OLD EMAIL" to "NEW EMAIL" but i write wrong the email! Now when i log to my acc that says me! a

An Error Has Occurred!

Your email address needs to be validated before you can login. Need another activation email?

if you don't believe me look my ip with badsystem if are same! if you can do something to change the activator email from "OTHER EMAIL" to l2cyborg.com@hotmail.com i will thank you 4 ever!

hello Guys! i am BadSystem™ .. it was my old account.i was banned from 2 years ago because i was kid, anyway.i have a problem! i wanted to change my activate email! and i was change it from "OLD EMAIL" to "NEW EMAIL" but i write wrong the email! Now when i log to my acc that says me! a

An Error Has Occurred!

Your email address needs to be validated before you can login. Need another activation email?

if you don't believe me look my ip with badsystem if are same! if you can do something to change the activator email from "OTHER EMAIL" to l2cyborg.com@hotmail.com i will thank you 4 ever!

activated