Jump to content

L2Voyage Interlude, Private High Rates. www.l2voyage.lt COMM


retejas
 Share

Recommended Posts

Rates

* Experience: 500

* Spexperience: 500

* Party Experience: 2

* Party Spexperience: 2

* Adena: 1

* Consumable Cost: 1

* Drop Item Karma: 1

* Drop Seal Stones: 1

* Drop Spoil: 1

* Drop Manor: 1

 

Enchant

* Safe : 4

* Max  with Blessed and Simple : 20

* Max With Crystal Scroll : 25

 

* Normal Scroll Enchant Rate: 75%

* Blessed Scroll Enchant Rate: 90%

* Crystal Scroll Enchant Rate: 100%

 

Features

* C4/C5/Interlude features/skills working 98% (The other 2% we will fix it with your support)

* Castle Sieges

* Noblesses & Heroes System

* Max Level 80

* Clan Wars

* C5/Interlude Clan System

* Subclans (Academy,Royal Guards,Order of Knights) * Cursed weapons

* Dueling System

* All C4/C5/Interlude Skills

* Olympiad 100% Retail like

* DualBox allowed

* Geodata

* No corruptions!

* 100% Uptime

* International community

* Max Subclasses = 3

* Max Subclass level = 80

* Max Alliances = 3

* All flood protections

* Custom Start up zone

* Buff time 1h

 

Boss'es

* Respawn GrandBosses (12h - Valakas, Baium, Antharas & 6h - Core, Orfen, Frintezza, Zaken, Queen Ant)

* Respawn Raid Bosses (every 4 hour)

 

Olympiad System

* Retail Like

* Olympiad time  [18:00-24:00].

* Olympiad Cycle = 1 Weeks

 

Mods

* Sends messages to players with more than 10 kills in a row.

* PvP COlor system each 20/50/100/200/500

* Allows Players to change status .away .back

* You can have your hero skills on subclass.

* Shout Chat With 10 Pvp

* Flagged players can't teleport creating more pvp action.

* Vote reward system ( With that vote reward system you vote on HopZone + TopZone and when the votes complete on topzone or hopzone you will recieve on game.

 

Custom NPC

* Global Gatekeeper

* Custom Shop

* GM Shop

* Buffer

* Siege informer

* Clan Manager

* Warehouse Keeper

* Olympiad Manager

* Class Manager

* Skill Enchanter

* Sub Class Changers

* Symbol Manager

* Augmentator

 

Special Zones:

* LvL-Up Zone (Giran Harbor)

* Peace Farm Zone (Dragon Valey)

* Farm Zone PvP/PK (LOA)

* Hard Farm Zone

 

Custom Events

*TVT Event: It's a team vs team event. You have to fight against the other team and kill 'em all.

*CTF Event: Capture the flag and defeat your opponents!

 

Custom Commands

* .repair if dont works contact gm's

 

Our Web Site : www.l2voyage.lt

 

Contact

* Skype  : l2voyage.lt

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Start 08.01

Hello everyone, our last start was kind of a fail, so we decided to wipe our server, but this time we are not going to let that happen. We spent much time fixing all your complains/bugs. And we added one new playable zone, which, in our opinion should increase the joy of game. Our new start date is 2012.08.01 15:00 +2GMT. So what are you waiting for, invite your friends and get ready for the new start! (In donate shop included invite system, just login)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disabled AdBlock