lv30 ACCOUNTS ON ALL SERVERS STARTING FROM 5€ [Huge stock, instant delivery]

xMrPwN

irrelevant of elo and runes?

and what would be a top player? (sry i dont play :P )

i dont want a destroyed elo account :D can u find 1 with 0 ranked? east or west doesnt matter.

i dont want a destroyed elo account :D can u find 1 with 0 ranked? east or west doesnt matter.

I can give you one unranked with 43 champs but pretty bad runes for 20

but you should add me on skype, this is very counterproductive...

Beware, i bought an account from him which was either reported by its owner or his and he retrieved it.

*How I obtain accounts is not a matter for discussion, I can guarantee though that you will have no problems with the account

Really...?

Beware, i bought an account from him which was either reported by its owner or his and he retrieved it.

*How I obtain accounts is not a matter for discussion, I can guarantee though that you will have no problems with the account

Really...?

If an account ends up being recovered (upon proof) I can provide another(probably smaller one) or partially refund

Besides that you posted this when i got scammed, now while i watched you being online on skype (was on invis) when i go online u dissapear.

Wouldnt rec anyone to buy from this guy.

Free bump woohoo!

If an account ends up being recovered (upon proof) I can provide another(probably smaller one) or partially refund

Besides that you posted this when i got scammed, now while i watched you being online on skype (was on invis) when i go online u dissapear.

Free bump woohoo!

How much do you charge for a lvl30 EUW account?

I don't care about champs/skins, I prefer it to be unranked.

15 for an unranked one and 10- for one with not-so-awesome elo

lvl 30 3 runes page 0 rank games is 10 eu??? psc?

Yeah 10eu is fine. On what server? And you should add me on skype

Free bump woohoo!

Do you have any idea what final school year means in greece? I guess not...

That was posted before and it's not my fault you don't notice things well

And on top of that you act like a spoiled little whinny kid because I make you wait a few hours to verify the account was indeed recovered?

I sincerely try to have a good service here and many other people can confirm that but you're just impossible...

I'll get back to you when I can give you your refund, in the meantime stop crying...

I have never scammed anybody

PS: I'll stop updating my stock because of school so trades are not gonna be happening for a long time, please lock this topic and I'll pm for an unlock when I'm back on business

Do you have any idea what final school year means in greece? I guess not...

That was posted before and it's not my fault you don't notice things well

And on top of that you act like a spoiled little whinny kid because I make you wait a few hours to verify the account was indeed recovered?

I sincerely try to have a good service here and many other people can confirm that but you're just impossible...

I'll get back to you when I can give you your refund, in the meantime stop crying...

I have never scammed anybody

I ain't a kid like you and most in this forum, im an employed worker, i don't spend my dads money..

And don't give me bullshit that you dont have time.. you log in every day here and besides that you tell me you can't find a damn hour or so to do what you should?

And yes i admit it im whining but at least i know how money comes out and its been 4 days i reported my problem.

Anyway i won't continue arguing about this, good luck with the exams.

I ain't a kid like you and most in this forum, im an employed worker, i don't spend my dads money..

And don't give me bullshit that you dont have time.. you log in every day here and besides that you tell me you can't find a damn hour or so to do what you should?

And yes i admit it im whining but at least i know how money comes out and its been 4 days i reported my problem.

Anyway i won't continue arguing about this, good luck with the exams.

Refunded.

Now please someone lock this topic as I am no longer eligible to sell.

I will pm the person that will lock it once I am ready to open it again