Why eurOOOOpens/americans sux so muccch in lineage 2?

I haven't played a good normal server since i left l2dreams/l2 atlantis/l2 exile (the only good eu servers that i played) ,now im playing on a crap russian server fill of fu-_- fat mcdonald russian nolifers that stay 21/24 olympiad (hope their heart will cease of so much lineage),mnoh ,i hate russian community but their server are 10x better than these crap EU/USA/BR servers with lol kid wannabe developers, random packs, shi1ttty clients, i see no more gracia final/epilogue, only bullsh1t freya/high fives ,Come on ,where is lineage ? i wanna play at least more half year on a normal eu server cuz maybe tomorrow il die by a car accident...

What's so fuuuu^_^ hard about buying a russian l2off pack gf/ep, take your time 3-4 days max and translate in english (find someone if you dont speak russian) or buy l2 off normal and make some pvp servers with it? Im so tired to see l2 full of hi5/freya/god 20x and sh1tty pvp servers on these lol clients,i miss gracia epilogue/gracia final...

For example l2gamefirst.ru (full of nolifers ,oly server)

how dafuq russians play so much? i saw 5 guys playing 20/24 oly ,i see them 24/7 everytime i wake and i try to play as much as i can ,who knows ,maybe il get a fu-_- hero with all these nolifers.

What's so fuuuu^_^ hard about buying a russian l2off pack gf/ep, take your time 3-4 days max and translate in english (find someone if you dont speak russian) or buy l2 off normal and make some pvp servers with it? Im so tired to see l2 full of hi5/freya/god 20x and sh1tty pvp servers on these lol clients,i miss gracia epilogue/gracia final...

if its not so hard why dont u do that?

i wanna play at least more half year on a normal eu server cuz maybe tomorrow il die by a car accident...

best shiet ever heard. hahahahahahahahahha

so the last thing you wanna do is to play l2?

have faaan nerd LOL epic shiet men xd

Arrogant crap.

Russias gaming is still developing. And there is more people to play games.

It's not the packs that they make. Just popularity.

For the western community L2 is a prehistoric pile of dog sh1t.

I dare you to buy a russian pack and open a server here smartass. Would be nice to have a laugh.

best shiet ever heard. hahahahahahahahahha

so the last thing you wanna do is to play l2?

have faaan nerd LOL epic shiet men xd

if thats what he loves, why not?

I bought russian pack and i have 2 types of htmls, in 100% russian, and in 100% english language.

No money, no honey for me and i do 10x better job

But These guys have money and they open looooooooooool servers

They don't have money.

They invest.

Russia l2 players donate their gramas for pixels.

Owners earn much more money than they invest.

if thats what he loves, why not?

I bought russian pack and i have 2 types of htmls, in 100% russian, and in 100% english language.

Nah, i was joking, l2 sucks..., and ure serious o.O? wanna give u half of my server for ur russian pack in english? : P (is not like i would give for free or release a server anyway, just for test/fun) xD

Nah, i was joking, l2 sucks..., and ure serious o.O? wanna give u half of my server for ur russian pack in english? : P (is not like i would give for free or release a server anyway, just for test/fun) xD

no, my pack rocks and i am gonna release awesome server on it!

I agree that eu servers die quickly and thats the charm of the lineage - u farm 4 days for full vespers and pvp whole month, after this time server dies and new one is presented. This infinite loop + unexpected content of l2j packs is the essence of today lineage.

no, my pack rocks and i am gonna release awesome server on it!

ok if you need help ,pm me ,you know im awesome with html : D (at least modeling the npcs) ,if you want ,i can show you my gatekeeper/buffers (or maybe my 60% server) ,i expect much from you if you are serious ,DO something awesome (epilogue midrate pvp russian pack english will rule)

ok if you need help ,pm me ,you know im awesome with html : D (at least modeling the npcs) ,if you want ,i can show you my gatekeeper/buffers (or maybe my 60% server) ,i expect much from you if you are serious ,DO something awesome (epilogue midrate pvp russian pack english will rule)

I am creating PvP server, it will be high rates and i can assure u, that there never was and probably never will be, server that i will provide. Developing already takes 1,5 month and its gonna be released soon :)