interlude [L2J]Lineage II Heredur - 3 Minutes Left

Dulens.

i thought it would be better .....

its gonna die till tomorrow ;p

1. AIO system sucks. I am not gonna exp 141231 chars to have buffs ... LOL

2. Donation for everything ;/  items +18 Qq

3. none online :D  30 at the grand opening ? are you kidding me?:D this is mid-rate server... comparing to the l2sublimity which is really worse server than this ... but sublimity had 2k online at the beginig ... just because it was announced like month before ... not 1h !!

4. you based on this forum community as i can see ....  here is the worst interlude crew you can have... :D belive me i am playing servers form here for like years... same ppl... leaving after few days...

5. wondering about ddos ...

its gonna die till tomorrow ;p

1. AIO system sucks. I am not gonna exp 141231 chars to have buffs ... LOL

2. Donation for everything ;/  items +18 Qq

3. none online :D  30 at the grand opening ? are you kidding me?:D this is mid-rate server... comparing to the l2sublimity which is really worse server than this ... but sublimity had 2k online at the beginig ... just because it was announced like month before ... not 1h !!

4. you based on this forum community as i can see ....  here is the worst interlude crew you can have... :D belive me i am playing servers form here for like years... same ppl... leaving after few days...

5. wondering about ddos ...

Dude, we have many haters. The server had to be down by ddos, but we have protection ;3

Also, we opened fast (I think was mistake) and we are waiting until Rank Websites, accept our server.

We did grand opening earlier this is the reason of low population for now, Also we arent accepted on Rank lists like hopzone topzone. Donate for everything? dont be sure check the donate list again and tell me if you see anything more than apella.

Thanks.

What's wrong with the site??I press Informations and it gives me a blank page..same with PvP Rates server.Fix it please so i can see the info of the server.

Thanks.