Is there any method to take a rb alone ???

Hello ...i am playing on a pvp server but rb jweles aren't at shop ..and there's an event for apella armor ..there are RB named archangel  and they drop stones that u need to make apella ...and i know a method how to make a rb in 2 ppl {healer + tank}..phonix knight prefered ...he wear off his armor and agro the rb and healer just give heal ...and rb will die from reflect :D..any 1 know how to make it alone ???>>>what ever if this help's i play on l2-light ...is a nice pvp server ...full buffs and other stuff nice community ....<soz for my english>hope this is the right section :-S

dual box

send the tank to RB to hit it (without armors)

switch to healer and heal the tank (if u have walker make the tank to use hate)

or do it manualy every time the rb comes to healer

if u have the time , get Healer with reflect damage buffs , and just heal yourself while the raid attaks u

try that...

the 3rd way its a bug..make a new char (d elf mage) and dont xp him

wear him demon set -275 HP or something like that

if the bug works then u have 0 HP :D :D u cant die,take reflect buffs and go farm RBs alone

ty to MxC for the last one ( i found it here )

Insert Quote

Hello ...i am playing on a pvp server but rb jweles aren't at shop ..and there's an event for apella armor ..there are RB named archangel  and they drop stones that u need to make apella ...and i know a method how to make a rb in 2 ppl {healer + tank}..phonix knight prefered ...he wear off his armor and agro the rb and healer just give heal ...and rb will die from reflect ..any 1 know how to make it alone >>>what ever if this help's i play on l2-light ...is a nice pvp server ...full buffs and other stuff nice community ....<soz for my english>hope this is the right section :-S

Or... there is another way tht worked in a serever i played long time ago but i dont remeber its name...U need 1 titan + 1 healer

Take the titan if the frenzy lasts long... i think it will succeed.. let the boss hit u untill your hp lowers then frenzy and heal with the bishop and let the rest to the titan^^

I say again it MIGHT work and IT will work IF the Frenzy skill lasts long... (If not do the same again)

you guys give alot of theories, do they really work?

I have another theory:

U know HP regent every 4s, and ofcause, sometime, for example: U have 100HP, your enemy hit you 1000dmg, but U still alive, it's because your HP regent right after he hit u and U still alive (HP come to 0 then rise again at the same time).

So, for the Raid boss, buff with reflect dmg (up to 40% with sing and buff), use lv1 char hit the boss, he deal about 40k dmg, 16k return, it's huge.

if its a undead mob, you can try using turn undead on it with a bishop/EE. also im not sure if it work but you said its an angel so you could use the SK skill banish seraph or something along those lines to lethal it. worth a try.

• 2 weeks later...

i would suggest like most either go titan and frenzy to death with healer or go with a friend and use 2 titan frenzy with healer that should do the trick that is what me and a friend did to take out orfen and trust it was a bit hard with the damn guards attacking

in hige server there is methods to do multi class (if u dont get catch u can do rb alone) i dont think that even opening 3 l2 at same time u can kill 1 xD

if u pm me i explain u how to do multi in a few servers ..

• 1 month later...