interlude [L2OFF] L2Panic , serious server. x65

L2Panic

Ok so can you tell us when, cause i cant find it on web, it just says grand opening tomorrow but not the time?

So could you please write here time and GMT, seems like a nice server, so il give it a try :)

gl with your site

Ωχ! Δεν ήταν δυνατή η σύνδεση του Google Chrome με τη διεύθυνση l2panic.com

Υποδείξεις:

Δοκιμάστε να φορτώσετε ξανά: l2panic.­com/

Αναζήτηση στο Google

Oh it works fine, get the fuck out from here now.

Oh it works fine, get the -beep- out from here now.

You were pointing out how i talk and now you do the same thing.But who's gonna dekarma you?Oh i know... no1!!Btw site doesn't work for me either.It just keeps loading and in the end nothing happens.

You were pointing out how i talk and now you do the same thing.But who's gonna dekarma you?Oh i know... no1!!Btw site doesn't work for me either.It just keeps loading and in the end nothing happens.

When I was posting that message the site was working fine, I don't like smartasses either liers. He can ddos all day long, I won't restore his karma.

When I was posting that message the site was working fine, I don't like smartasses either liers. He can ddos all day long, I won't restore his karma.

So you are allowed to use words like that and i'm not?

I told you on PM that i don't give a fuck about the dekarma...Although you said you dekarma me because of the many topics i open which is a lie cause i haven't made a topic months now.And 2nd i'm not ddosing anything i have better things to do than to waste my time on a crappy(will you dekarma me again?) server, oh and yes i logged few days ago and saw 5 people in Giran.That's crappy for me.Ironic calling me a liar.

So you are allowed to use words like that and i'm not?

I told you on PM that i don't give a -beep- about the dekarma...Although you said you dekarma me because of the many topics i open which is a lie cause i haven't made a topic months now.And 2nd i'm not ddosing anything i have better things to do than to waste my time on a crappy(will you dekarma me again?) server, oh and yes i logged few days ago and saw 5 people in Giran.That's crappy for me.Ironic calling me a liar.

That proves that you can't read and you have no idea what crappy server means. Did I accused you for DDOS attack somewhere no? The funny fact is that u are using the US flag while you can't even speak & read decent english. It's other thing to say "gtfo" one time and other to use offensive texts in every single server topic.

That proves that you can't read and you have no idea what crappy server means. Did I accused you for DDOS attack somewhere no? The funny fact is that u are using the US flag while you can't even speak & read decent english. It's other thing to say "gtfo" one time and other to use offensive texts in every single server topic.

That's the 2nd time you say something and in the next reply you change it.You quoted me and said "he can ddos all day long i won't restore his karma" so if it was for someone else why did you quote me?Or why didn't you specify who were you talking to?I can give you so many reasons why Panic is a crappy server but there's no point doing it cause you'll always have something else to say.Look at your replies and then look at mine.You always come up with something new cause you have nothing else to say.For example the flag thing.You dekarma me saying that i made 50 topics.In the next reply you say you never said that.Then that i judge staff and servers without trying them which is not true.You never actually replied to what i said so if you reply again think first and then post.You could have said that there might be a problem with his internet or w.e but you replied like an asshole to him.There's another reason why Panic server is crappy, cause you speak to people like you're something special, above them.Also what's the difference between "gtfo" and "retarded"?I called the staff of the server retarded cause they are.I could go on every single topic and say that but i only did it on one topic.Or the problem was that i said it twice because the admin asked to report any problem to him so i reported that staff is retarded?What's wrong with saying my opinion?

dont get why this kiddos are saying that it server gonna get ddsoed again.. :x

this server has some nice ddos protecion, people doesnt need to worry about that..

if have good ddos protection why is website down ? S:

Guys there are some kids that wannabe hackers by ripping the site with D-Dos ...I cant understand this..Saruman what do u understand with this action?The gms have worked a lot for this srv and u go with ur sh1tty mind and d-dos and u think that u did smth..I think that u feel sad bcz this srv wil gather more ppl that urs and Koza's did..Btw everybody now knows of ur fake online count system..BonJovi dont let it take u down!Keep up the good work and lets hope for a good grand opening tomorrow

P.S Video incomming in youtube HqS vs ATS ..Saruman being dropped like a bawz..How much i love this <3..1v2 parties ;)

That's the 2nd time you say something and in the next reply you change it.You quoted me and said "he can ddos all day long i won't restore his karma" so if it was for someone else why did you quote me?Or why didn't you specify who were you talking to?I can give you so many reasons why Panic is a crappy server but there's no point doing it cause you'll always have something else to say.Look at your replies and then look at mine.You always come up with something new cause you have nothing else to say.For example the flag thing.You dekarma me saying that i made 50 topics.In the next reply you say you never said that.Then that i judge staff and servers without trying them which is not true.You never actually replied to what i said so if you reply again think first and then post.You could have said that there might be a problem with his internet or w.e but you replied like an asshole to him.There's another reason why Panic server is crappy, cause you speak to people like you're something special, above them.Also what's the difference between "gtfo" and "retarded"?I called the staff of the server retarded cause they are.I could go on every single topic and say that but i only did it on one topic.Or the problem was that i said it twice because the admin asked to report any problem to him so i reported that staff is retarded?What's wrong with saying my opinion?

Of course I won't read all this essay, but i'll reply you fast on your last question, I never said that it's wrong to express your opinion, BUT you need to express it with a polite way, calling everyone "retard" isn't the best way of expressing an opinion, last but not least this another server topic and you need to learn how to read

Guys there are some kids that wannabe hackers by ripping the site with D-Dos ...I cant understand this..Saruman what do u understand with this action?The gms have worked a lot for this srv and u go with ur sh1tty mind and d-dos and u think that u did smth..I think that u feel sad bcz this srv wil gather more ppl that urs and Koza's did..Btw everybody now knows of ur fake online count system..BonJovi dont let it take u down!Keep up the good work and lets hope for a good grand opening tomorrow

P.S Video incomming in youtube HqS vs ATS ..Saruman being dropped like a bawz..How much i love this <3..1v2 parties ;)

I don't care, he won't achieve nothing, he can't take us down

wazz up

You won't get any karma restore, ddos as long as you want.