interlude [L2OFF] L2Panic , serious server. x65

L2Panic

GL with ur server!I would suggest you to open a beta at 3/8 for a day either a week and make the grand opening friday..Till then you could advertise it a lot etc.

Server is already advertised a lot, we had 308 players online recorded on G.O, though that was the beta. So the G.O will be on 03/08 as Panic decided

if they change prices on s weap/armors..if they add 3rd buffs on buffer..i'll be there trying one more time : )

GL

Prices will be fixed, there were mistaken, so everything will be fixed, consider that small period of online as beta. Server will start on 03/08

It's a pity that nice servers like this close because some retards ddos them...

Dude, what are you saying is invalid. Server has high protection against DDOS attacks server isn't closed, just wiped and will be opened tommorow

Dude, what are you saying is invalid. Server has high protection against DDOS attacks server isn't closed, just wiped and will be opened tommorow

Well last week(correct me if I'm wrong) server didn't open because of ddos attacks ;p

Well last week(correct me if I'm wrong) server didn't open because of ddos attacks ;p

Well actually you ain't wrong, but the DDOS was made on the website, not on the game server, though server was running normally since previous Friday. It was online for a week or a bit less, consider that as a beta perod. Server goes normally live tommorow.

Well actually you ain't wrong, but the DDOS was made on the website, not on the game server, though server was running normally since previous Friday. It was online for a week or a bit less, consider that as a beta perod. Server goes normally live tommorow.

Good to hear I may join if I have time :) Are you a gm or something?

wazz up my friend? waiting for your grand opening <3

gl with your site

Ωχ! Δεν ήταν δυνατή η σύνδεση του Google Chrome με τη διεύθυνση l2panic.com

Υποδείξεις:

Δοκιμάστε να φορτώσετε ξανά: l2panic.­com/

Αναζήτηση στο Google