LG E900 Optimus 7

Tachi

LG E900 Optimus 7

Link: http://www.gsmarena.com/lg_e900_optimus_7-3532.php

Photo: http://www.gsmarena.com/lg_e900_optimus_7-pictures-3532.php

Hi all .. I bought this phone 6 months ago and now I'll say with pride that I am very satisfied.

It cost me 270 Euro

I work in construction and take it with me every day and I have absolutely no defect

I can tell you that if you want to buy this phone is perfect :P

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• I started with C4 on dexternet, then higher rates like elite pvp and clones of it on interlude. Later made my own servers and stopped playing after that. Then when Aion was available as private servers I started playing it, stopped, played a lil bit of wow on private and stopped again after a few months. When I didn't play L2 or an mmo, I would play games like elder scrolls oblivion & Skyrim (got like thousands of hours in that game) replayed games a lot like mass effect and assassin's creed. Right now its mostly cyberpunk 2077 and try out different builds.   My first mmo was mu online, quite popular in Romania. And our main internet provider Digi, actually hosts or hosted the largest mu online server, linkmania.   Im thinking of picking up guild wars 2.   Regret not playing archage at launch   L2 is mostly dead to me, i liked it till C5, then it turned in this weirdo korean fantasy game.
    • Ti icon kai pou to dixnei? Iparxoun 500 dress me system, den kserw pws douleuei to diko sou gia na se voithisw. Pia icon akrivos sou dixnei mavra? Sto inventory? I sto html pou anoigei?
    • looks like  it don't enter "if" in function HandleTargetUpdate(optional bool spawnTarget) if (m_TargetID != targetID) { targetEmitter.NDestroy(); m_TargetID = targetID; Me.HideWindow(); } and don't  kill old  targert effect, need some debug how change  target id  when you switch target on your server (on my targetid1->0->targettid2, mb on your missed 0) to  add offlike resize you can parse collisionradius from pts scriptts in ini file for example and set it drom here           yes and add        targetEmitter=None; after       targetEmitter.NDestroy();   it will cure some crits         
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disabled AdBlock