interlude L2 Interlude.pro x5000 PvP Interlude THIS FRIDAY!

zemaitis

This server sux. I mean, it`s like 100 others server which cant offer anything. First of all, max enchant is +20, should be +10 if u want make unique server. Second, mob which drop LS are undead, it mean that u can take Bishop/Paladyn and use lethal on them, but mage with +20 AM need 1 min to take it down. Third, if i make all items +20, there aren`t any PvP, oly on server like this is bored, PvP too. Maybe some1 remember L2 War of races or L2 Prototype, this server exists 2 month but down bcs of money, but there u can make realy many things, and u don`t stop farming after 30 minutes to make full +15 :) If u make RB which drop items, and make other updates, u will have more players. It`s 300 online here, well maybe it`s true (but i don`t think so), but 100 are AFK/bots or they are farming, i don`t belive, that on server with 200 online isn`t any PvP. Max players on PI, i saw only 6/7.

Firstly, the server is protected from Bots.

Secondly, everybody now is farming/sitting in oly, the real pvp at PvP zones will start in 1-2days. Check out the videos in website and you will see about PvP server ;]

Secondly, everybody now is farming/sitting in oly, the real pvp at PvP zones will start in 1-2days. Check out the videos in website and you will see about PvP server ;]

:):) I think soon 1 more video coming same for me :) SiD ^^ gl ur server.

Can't connect.

L2.exe wont even open the logging window.

Any help?