[Guide] How to Find Token! (C3/C4/T0 Servers)

Maxtor

• 2 weeks later...

WHY DONT HELP ME?

Because you request a WHOLE walker [

Please I need bot on bfdr.eu please help me!!!!

^^

] and this thread is only for finding the TOKEN...

PS: -1 karma

U just typng that must working but this is not working! PLZ make me a  token for L2 EAGLE!!!!!

I`m typing abut 2 moths! This gude is not workin for l2 c5 for me. Plz find token and give me it! There is more then 1k players on the server so make it...

http://l2.hopzone.net/lineage2/moreinfo/WhiteEagle/57056.html

U just typng that must working but this is not working! PLZ make me a  token for L2 EAGLE!!!!!

I`m typing abut 2 moths! This gude is not workin for l2 c5 for me. Plz find token and give me it! There is more then 1k players on the server so make it...

http://l2.hopzone.net/lineage2/moreinfo/WhiteEagle/57056.html

Well making a request is ok. Making a request more than 1-2 times is EXTREMELY ANNOYING. Developers always see these requests, and IF they are interested, the'll post their findings/results. A walker is produced when a developer is handling with the specified server. So, since no one (of the developers) is playing/interested with L2Eagle, you will have to try yourself or wait for a developer ;)

Thx!

hey there

thats my proglem :/

L2Walker óñïåøíî ïðîïàò÷åí äëÿ ðàáîòû ñ ñåðâåðîì STANDART

Óäà÷íîãî âàì Áîòîâîäñòâà! Æåëàþ íå âñòðåòèòü GM'îâ! =)

Copyright by Hint (ICQ # 309-662)

22:11:30 1.0 © Xen

22:11:30 Link LoginServer Succeed.

22:11:30 ->Login LoginServer Fail.

my settings

[Options]
Title=L2Walker 10.6.4
Server=STANDART
Token=5B3B272E5D39342D33313D3D2D252640215E2B5D
OffSet=$005393A0
GMFix=0

[DEFAULT]
CountryList=DarkProphecy;
DefaultCountry=0
DefaultServer=0
DefaultCharacter=0
DefaultAccount=
DefaultPassWord=
[DarkProphecy]
LoginServerIP=62.149.16.211
LoginServerPort=2106
ProtocolVersion=656
ServerList=[01][bartz];

i found the token with EnginEext

the offset with artmoney

and i looked up the protocolversion in the engine.dll

i've searche for a token in the l2.exe process and found a different one as the one from the engine.dll

5B3B272E5D39342D264025215E2B5D2D33313D3D

i've added these lines to the hosts file

127.0.0.1 vip.tt2xz.com
127.0.0.1 vip1.tt2xz.com
127.0.0.1 vip2.tt2xz.com
127.0.0.1 vip3.tt2xz.com
127.0.0.1 vip4.tt2xz.com
127.0.0.1 vip5.tt2xz.com
127.0.0.1 vip6.tt2xz.com
127.0.0.1 vip7.tt2xz.com

my l2.ini

[url]
Protocol=unreal
ProtocolDescription=Unreal Protocol
Name=Player
Map=Index.unr
LocalMap=Entry.unr
Host=
Portal=
MapExt=unr
EXEName=l2.exe
SaveExt=usa
Port=6900
Class=LineageWarrior.MFighter
ServerAddr=62.149.16.211

im usin' OG walker 10.6.4

my engine.dll Click

my l2.ini Click

the server is C4  with l2offi server version

http://www.darkprophecy.net.ua/

any solutions?

and sorry for my english ;)

and move pls if this is not the right topic :/

but i think my problem depends on the token

greez

Maxtor ArtMoney its old verion so when i have 7.22 version  Found adress 0    olways so if  u can do guikld for new ArtMoney or if u can upload old ArtMoney version

It's not Artmoney's fault but yous server's files are repacked (changed) so this way isn't working. OR you did domething wrong.

Maxtor ArtMoney its old verion so when i have 7.22 version   Found adress 0    olways so if  u can do guikld for new ArtMoney or if u can upload old ArtMoney version

It's not Artmoney's fault but yous server's files are repacked (changed) so this way isn't working. OR you did domething wrong.

Meybe now another way to now token ?  on http://www.l2phoenix.com if u have time meyeb can check ?  i doo all good but  i dont get  The TOKEN ;///

• 2 weeks later...

Find Token for L2Walker (C3 Servers)

After so many requests, and PMs i had, i make a guide:

First you will need a program called HexProbe. In my example, i use Hexprobe Hex Editor Version 1.41 (Full). Ok lets start:

After you install it go to "File View" , and double click L2.exe as you see in the picture:

19yh2.th.jpg

Then, start your game from Loader,updater,l2x,l2dragon ONLY!,or whatever *.exe they have. Now when you start game, and see the login panel:

21fc.th.jpg

leave it as is and press ALT+TAB.Now go to "Process View",click refrest button, then double click l2,expand the tree, and find engine.dll by double clicking it as you see in the pic:

39ji.th.jpg

Now after you double click engine.dll, go to File>Export Whole Data As as the pic:

45hp1.th.jpg

The output file will be 60~65mb uncompressed from memory in *.hex format.The dificult part is over.Now open it with any hex editor (or hexprobe) and find $Revision (CTRL+F) wich is the protocolVersion in L2walker.Look the pic:

50pr.th.jpg

The token can be found here:

68zs.th.jpg

Thats all folks! hf!  8)

Hexprobe 2.0+Crk (By Agahnim)

Maxtor ArtMoney its old verion so when i have 7.22 version  Found adress 0    olways so if  u can do guikld for new ArtMoney or if u can upload old ArtMoney version

Meybe now another way to now token ?  on http://www.l2phoenix.com if u have time meyeb can check ?  i doo all good but  i dont get  The TOKEN ;///

Token L2phoenix is 5F3B352E5D39342D33313D3D2D257854215E5B24    :)