Some things you gonna need before you start playing LoL!

I am not experinced LoL Player yet, and I admitted but I wanna share you some things before you gonna install & play LoL Client.

I will start with the simples:

• Towers: What they do? Towers its based in each of team to kill the creeps when they push and the enemy too. The only thing you wanna know its, towers does a lot of damages to the enemy and to you in the first levels. If you go with creeps the radar it can't be catch you. But if you go alone you get hurt :P

• Inhibitors: That it doesn't give pain but if you destroy after some mins the creeps grow up and push more the enemies.

• Jungle Lane: Jungle its cool for new players. I think so :P In jungle there is some buffs the blue & the red buff also and baron which is more powerful you need your team for this :P Also, there is others mobs you can farm in jungle but it isn't buffs. The only thing you must do in this lane is to have an eye for the enemies who is disturbing your jungle. Of course you need Smite for faster Jungle.

• Gameplay: About gameplay I cannot say many things. Because it depends to you, how to play any champion and etc. Gameplay need practice to learn it.

• Items: About items you can't know the items of all the champions of course but even if you don't know I have a solution. You can see the enemy champion and his  build and test what he does in game. Also, you can request something here if you don't know it.

• SightWards: Sightwards its very useful for team because you can see the enemies in different places in the map.

• Push: Push that fact you need to understand it when someone said : "Push" he means to move on and not to stay back and farming. If you want to victory first you need to don't feed and to break some towers.

• Role of Player: What's your role? Your role is to following your team and hear what it does.

• Gank: What is gank? Gank it means when one player it visit one lane to hunt you :P In the top for example if we have gankplank and mordekaiser can be gank a shaco for help. Gankers they very easy to in.

• SS: What is SS? SS is when one enemy player missing you say ss and the team understand who is missing. If he jugne how can understand who is coming? Unfortunately, you can't.

That's all if I missing something inform me!