[Guide]How to recover data in your Steam Account.

`Rοmeο

Guide to Data Retrieval Steam Account

A guide to show you through some photos and a few words what to do if you want to recover your data a Steam Account.

This guide can be used:

1) In case of lost password and secret answer.

2) In case of theft of your Account.

steps:

1) You register at the support site of Steam, where you fill in what you ask for (a name, a username, an email, and twice your password) and then you press "Submit Registration". -> HERE

83321287.png

CAUTION! Do not you tick the "ARE you a Cyber ​​Cafe?". This select only if the Steam Account is the Internet Cafe.

2) After you click "Submit Registration" will take you to a page where it says that you must confirm your account via an email sent to you.

82989687.png

3) Once confirmation of your account will go here, which is the page request is sent to do.

25453066.png

4) Once you are on this page will fill in what you ask.

Options 4.1, 4.2, 4.3 ..... 4.11 conform to the picture above.

4.1) Fill a text similar to the following in the box below where it says "Your Question"

Example text:

I have lost my account.

Please help me. You can contact with me to this email: Your email

4.2) here you need to choose the language to communicate with you. Because there is no choice "Greek" as a put option "English".

4.3) Here you select the email that you wish to contact you.

If there is no list in your email then press "Add alternative email address" and fill in your email.

4.4) You will write the title of the message you will receive the Steam Support, which can be eg:

1) Lost account or 2) Stolen account

4.5) Here you select the "Account Questions"

4.6) You can choose between "Hijacked or stolen account" if your account has been stolen or "Password reset request", when asked to change your password.

4.7) You will complete your Steam Account Name, which is the name that you LOGIN TO STEAM to play Counter Strike.

4.8) Here we complete the code by which you put in the Counter Strike Steam Account (your CD KEY YOU). This code book to find the game (where is the cd and cs).

4.9) Here you choose to tick the operating system on your pc.

The options are: Windows 7/Vista/XP, Mac OSX and Other.

4.10) This point is proairetiko.Ostoso or omissions may delay the response of Steam Support. This should put an evidence that the Steam Account is yours. All you have to do is take pictures with your mobile or scan the cd key on the booklet and spend cs photo to your pc and then where it asks you.

4.11) Here you have finished everything and the only thing left is to press "Submit Question".

Created by gamerzxc

Guide to Data Retrieval Steam Account

So I made a guide

YOU made a guide?I think the guide is from here.It's totally ripped off and you don't give credits.

You also use someone's else infos in photos.I'm pretty sure that if i search 'your' guides i will find moar copies.

YOU made a guide?I think the guide is from here.It's totally ripped off and you don't give credits.

You also use someone's else infos in photos.I'm pretty sure that if i search 'your' guides i will find moar copies.

i will fix it them. sory my fault;)

and credits gamerzxc.

• 1 month later...