WTB server pack or privite dev work for new server (only serious offers)

hi all i serch to find team or dev for privite work or redy pack to open serious server i also accept invite me in server team i have to spend 1500-2000 euro pm me and we speak ..client it or hi5

I'm about to sell my private project, interlude client.

Me and my team mates can sell it to you, set it up on your server with backup systems, all runned with linux debian so you get maximized performance.

We can hook you up with a website aswell if it's needed, How ever I only do this deal with someone serious. I'm not stupid so if you are out to scam someone then don't mind pming me.

If you're interested, pm me for more information (or msn).

hi all i serch to find team or dev for privite work or redy pack to open serious server i also accept invite me in server team i have to spend 1500-2000 euro pm me and we speak ..client it or hi5

With such amount of money, don't even bother reading MxC replies and see with russians directly.

1.5k - 2k euro isn't enough to start a good l2off server just like that.

First you need a good server, or two, then you need to pay someone to set everything up, including protection.

Then you need a developer to do custom shizzles for you.

Then you need to pay him a % or monthly fee for fixing bugs and being your own personal dev. (we're already up over 1k eur for sure).

After that you need to advertise, now advertising isn't cheap. I roughly spent 1k eur just on advertising.

So by going with l2J, he saves A LOT of cash, + he can advertise.

opcpower, my project is pretty good, again if you're interested for further information, please contact me.

1.5k - 2k euro isn't enough to start a good l2off server just like that.

First you need a good server, or two, then you need to pay someone to set everything up, including protection.

Then you need a developer to do custom shizzles for you.

Then you need to pay him a % or monthly fee for fixing bugs and being your own personal dev. (we're already up over 1k eur for sure).

After that you need to advertise, now advertising isn't cheap. I roughly spent 1k eur just on advertising.

So by going with l2J, he saves A LOT of cash, + he can advertise.

opcpower, my project is pretty good, again if you're interested for further information, please contact me.

1,5-2k euros.. are you kidding me? I wouldn't even dare to spend that much money on l2. But if he wants to do it, then he should try L2OFF. They are more than enough. 1k is having the server ready to run. Advertising would take mostly 300-400 euros. 40 euros on mxc, 100 euros on hopzone, 100 on topzone. Then 100-150 euros on other popular gaming sites.

hi all guys  i dont spend my money for fun!!!  i try to find good team to make something good and safety for players its hard but with good team we make it hapen :)