Leaving Cya all :P

ROCK ST*R

Im leaving this forum,game lineage .. etc...This does not make sense ,all is only about money and games are for kids :P    Some time i will chceck here but im going out .... no reason why stay here .....

bye-bye.jpg

I wish all the best to all

bye guys :P

wtf is wrong with you ppl ??? Maybe u get some expired tomatoes or something ? maybe u smoke something better than my marlboro's ? First of all u made a stupid post and noones cared . And second freakin games are for EVERYONE . If i give my grandpa a freakin iphone app with some chicks which u should touch their pussy then he will take it and play until he pass out .... wtf everyone can game w/e age he has . And yes mang ITS ALL ABOUT MONEY look arround you this freakin pappers has been more importand than even our health . So stop crying and accept it cuz u will be back before u know it and you will search for a game to play cuz u dont have money to go and find a chick ...

ty gn bb !

wtf is wrong with you ppl ??? Maybe u get some expired tomatoes or something ? maybe u smoke something better than my marlboro's ? First of all u made a stupid post and noones cared . And second freakin games are for EVERYONE . If i give my grandpa a freakin iphone app with some chicks which u should touch their pussy then he will take it and play until he pass out .... wtf everyone can game w/e age he has . And yes mang ITS ALL ABOUT MONEY look arround you this freakin pappers has been more importand than even our health . So stop crying and accept it cuz u will be back before u know it and you will search for a game to play cuz u dont have money to go and find a chick ...

ty gn bb !

well said..i just can't see somebody who played games just stop Forever and tbh i rly dont belive it

i for sure can't..

[GR]LOIPON MIAS KAI TO ANOIKSE TO PALIKARI TO TOPIC, KAI EPEIDI KSERW OTI DEN EIXA KATHOOOLOU KALH EMPEIRIA APO EDW KAI PERA.... TIN KOPANAW KI EGW... ELPIZW NA MHN UPARKSOUN PALI OI PAREKSIGISEIS OPWS TIN TELEUTAIA FORA! ENA FORUM EINAI MHN TO KSEXNATE.... DEN EINAI KATI TO XRUSO GIA NA PLAKWNESTE.... TELOS PANTWN SAS EUXOMAI KALH SUNEXEIA KAI EIS TO EPANIDIN ;)[/GR]

[GR]LOIPON MIAS KAI TO ANOIKSE TO PALIKARI TO TOPIC, KAI EPEIDI KSERW OTI DEN EIXA KATHOOOLOU KALH EMPEIRIA APO EDW KAI PERA.... TIN KOPANAW KI EGW... ELPIZW NA MHN UPARKSOUN PALI OI PAREKSIGISEIS OPWS TIN TELEUTAIA FORA! ENA FORUM EINAI MHN TO KSEXNATE.... DEN EINAI KATI TO XRUSO GIA NA PLAKWNESTE.... TELOS PANTWN SAS EUXOMAI KALH SUNEXEIA KAI EIS TO EPANIDIN ;)[/GR]

?