The original Sources Overworld Hf/Оригинальные Исходники Overworld Hf

Sidver

The original selling OverWorld.su HF sources are not those that are in the ball + protection CCP Guard is bound to localhost

All through the TV show

As necessary, raise the test server!

A couple of screenshots

Contact ICQ 49779169 Skype Sidver149

The reason for selling need money urgently, will file in one hand!

http://rghost.ru/36602728.view

http://rghost.ru/36602738.view

#########################################################

Продам Оригинальные исходники OverWorld.su HF не те что в шаре + защита CCP Guard привязана на localhost

Всё покажу через ТВ

По надобности подниму тест сервер!

Пару скринов

Связь ICQ 49779169 Skype Sidver149

Причина продажи срочно нужны деньги, подам в 1 руки!

Well i dont think it matters if it is original source of Overworld, what about its last update date or the bugs.

If im a buyer i want to know:

1)The functionality of the pack (no bugs and crashes like every 30min with 50 players)

2)The features list(retail features,quests etc or customs with details)

3)The validity of the seller and that he is the real owner of the files he is selling (through a forum with detailed update log, features infos etc)

I dont care if you are in a hurry or not but who ever buy from you with only these infos then he is an idiot and deserved to be scammed and thats a general rule for every pack here

rly doult this guy is a scammer....maybe his pack is already shared pack by fokys.

From where you have such confidence? Are you with me did not even work and you have no right to judge me, I'm a liar or not! People who work with the factors of this forum know that I am a normal person!

he sended me the source which it doesnt work at all :) im waiting for him for like 5 days ,which he said he will fix it .... in his pc the test server works but the one he gives maybe its another project

There is some very easy bugs to fix to launch server!But this pack is not plug in and play,there is work required and if you buy it you can not count on any support at all!

I now have the base and will start working on it myself :P