interlude [L2OFF] L2 PvP World ULTRA HIGH RATES - Interlude PvP Server (PyroMaker)

PyroMaker2

Hello folks,

Me and JStorm have teamed up to build a high quality, intense full PvP Interlude L2OFF server. The rates are still undecided, but leveling will be really quick, gear will be relatively easy to obtain, all buffs will probably be on the NPC Buffers and PvP will be hardcore and fast-paced.

Launch date: Soon (end of this month, beginning of March).

So this server will be made only for money?

And you are...?

If you've got nothing to add, you can go back to whichever hole you came from. Thank you.

Despite whatever purpose you THINK this server is made for, the truth is there are no decent Interlude servers out there, and here we are willing to do it for those who want to. To provide a good time for those who still cherish and enjoy having a good time in L2, in lieu of sitting and criticising everything just because they have no mental ability or knowledge to run a good server on their own. If you're not interested or just don't care, as I said in the beginning of this post, feel free to gtfo. We couldn't care less about you.

So this server will be made only for money?

Best quote of the year :)

If that's the real Pyromaker, do NOT play his server. This guy ( Pyromaker ) is one of the worst money-whores in the whole internet.

Yes, it's me, the same PyroMaker from C4/C5/C6/L2Dust/Vendetta, Epic Weapons, Armors, Accessories, etc. And as I said, features haven't been fully decided yet, but what you should expect is a full PvP Interlude CLASSIC server with high rates, full NPC buffers and no or almost no customs. This should give you an idea of what it'll be like. The small details are still being discussed in the forums, so feel free to join us there.

And to the haters out there: I love haters, so keep on hatin'.

Pyro ....u will run it in month or nobody know when so why u adver it now here  ?

bad secction :S

Actually it should be up pretty soon, but if this section is wrong, a mod can feel free to move it, I'm not really into how topics are organized in here.

Best quote of the year :)

Should I got MxC Award? :D

Pyro, I was playing on all of your servers. On all of vendetta versions. And? I see that you are MoneyMaker ;) it's good for you , cause you have big knowledge about managing and coding servers and you get this. I love your servers, atmosphere on it, economy etc. etc. But I hate you cause you earn money from donation and close server...