Web Design Studio By NikosDi

DownUnder

ok everyone listen up, WHEN THE CUSTOMER ASKS ME TO MAKE A WEB SITE LIKE FASARTS I CANT TELL HIM, "No i will not make it bcs its fasart style" ARE YOU RETARDS? START TO WORK YOUR HEAD A BIT. AND SECOND WHEN WE WILL SEE YOUR DESIGNS ON SALE THEN START TO CRITICIZE.

ok everyone listen up, WHEN THE CUSTOMER ASKS ME TO MAKE A WEB SITE LIKE FASARTS I CANT TELL HIM, "No i will not make it bcs its fasart style" ARE YOU RETARDS? START TO WORK YOUR HEAD A BIT. AND SECOND WHEN WE WILL SEE YOUR DESIGNS ON SALE THEN START TO CRITICIZE.

Verry nice your work my friend!!

yes you can 8)

and stop make me laugh :)

mixmaster, im not talking with a 17 yo kid that he afraid even to have a private chat with me. Get a life and first of all get some balls.

PS. you are doing this thats why you are still remaining in banners ;)

mixmaster, im not talking with a 17 yo kid that he afraid even to have a private chat with me. Get a life and first of all get some balls kiddo.

and i not talking with 17 y.o. wannabe "designers" and selling ripped works ;) aa and photoshop users only months (better weeks).. 8)

When you rip something you are copying the file, the idea is not calling a rip, learn the meaning of rip idiot, and stop crying from here, if you want something you know where to find me kid, You dont even have the guts to answer me in the pm in facebook. And lets see your work designer, Start to selling and post your sites.

Βtw i leave this page because i don't have free time for kids and wannabe designers..

cya guys 8)

Friendly,

-MixMasteR.

Mate. Relax, personally, what I tried to say is that Photoshop -> Save For Web & Devices -> Images & HTML is not called webdesign. It's called DESIGN. Making a webpage from 0 with graphics from photoshop is webdesign. You place each image accordignly to the page with CSS techniques, measuring heights, making it cross-browser support, optimizing for less http-requests, spriting the images, put a lil' javascript to spice it up, (I can continue till the next year)...

What I personally said and I wanted this to be CLEAR to everybody, is that websites generated from photoshop ISN'T ACTUAL WEBSITES but clickable images from photoshop, worst in performance, big-sized websites, NOT cross-broswer supported and not ready for dynamic content to dive in.

It's more like a clarification and not a criticism. Besides, even if I design a website with regular webdesign techniques and present it here, noobs won't still see any difference... oh and btw, that's why you guys (being general) are still selling "websites" (wrong term, but anyway).

Mate. Relax, personally, what I tried to say is that Photoshop -> Save For Web & Devices -> Images & HTML is not called webdesign. It's called DESIGN. Making a webpage from 0 with graphics from photoshop is webdesign. You place each image accordignly to the page with CSS techniques, measuring heights, making it cross-browser support, optimizing for less http-requests, spriting the images, put a lil' javascript to spice it up, (I can continue till the next year)...

What I personally said and I wanted this to be CLEAR to everybody, is that websites generated from photoshop ISN'T ACTUAL WEBSITES but clickable images from photoshop, worst in performance, big-sized websites, NOT cross-broswer supported and not ready for dynamic content to dive in.

It's more like a clarification and not a criticism. Besides, even if I design a website with regular webdesign techniques and present it here, noobs won't still see any difference... oh and btw, that's why you guys (being general) are still selling "websites" (wrong term, but anyway).

Amen.

Agree and i accept your opinion, i didnt call my self a web developer, its designer :) anyway im very relaxed as i see mixmaster he didnt even sell anything and he is calling his self designer, and insults everyone that people advertise them, anyway Thanks for your opinion Blane,

and mixmaster

you dont selling websites cause you dont have time for wannabe designers? as i see you have a lot of occupations, When you will earn your own money, and when you start selling designs, then come back and spread those bullshits.

You TOTALLY need more work before making your own shop.Even though people assume you for copying Fasarts' creations or w/e, you need to put more imagination in there apart from a wallpaper and a boxed banner with an image and text in it.

Anyways, good luck.

You TOTALLY need more work before making your own shop.Even though people assume you for copying Fasarts' creations or w/e, you need to put more imagination in there apart from a wallpaper and a boxed banner with an image and text in it.

Anyways, good luck.

Thanks for your opinion Bleik :)

Good luck with you too

wannabe fasart or? What about the prices?

about prices you can Visit our Website :)

Read before post :)