[Help] 3rd party programs & bypass surveys.

ShuN^

Well, someone hacked my LoL account and i don't know how.I don't have any keylogger in my pc (i scan it every week with 3 different programs) and i haven't gave my account info anywhere.Also, i checked the e-mail that the account was registered and i didn't have any notification for e-mail or password change.So, could it be a 3rd party program? I mean, does a program like this exist? Could you enlighten me? ^^

And something else.I need a way to bypass surveys, if someone knows pm me please!

think deeper lol they hacked e-mail so changed pass and deleted the msg came

I can't see your point there.How the heck could they know the e-mail that i use for the account?

Anyway, i don't think this will get me somewhere, so let's get to the "survey".

Does anybody know how can i bypass those stupid surveys?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Our pack is based on - latest - acis rev with our own updates. What you're describing is old, garbage outdated acis revs that were indeed as bad as you're describing. Our formulas are 100% retail and yes, that means the classes you mentioned are strong, but at the same time you're forgetting that the same goes for all classes. Welcome to Interlude where all classes are very strong unlike H5 where all classes couldn't solo kill anyone in mass pvp unless the target was massively cancelled.   Skill spam is based on skill re-use formulas and atk speed which are also retail on our files. Also skill cooltime which is something only people who bother with skilldata are aware of. The files you're talking about are extremely outdated.   You completely forgot about mages and their retail MC rate and multiplier on Interlude which was indeed the most broken class on the client. You could google L2 Teon interlude forum archives and people talking about that sph "progamer" (from ITT side) who once obtained valakas + passive wild magic he was nearly 100% mcriting (x4) and solo-ing parties by himself with a single support behind him. I'm pretty sure if you youtube search "progamer l2" or "progamer lineage" you will find a few ridiculous videos of him.   Ah forgot to mention that the OBT is live and available for you to run your own tests. If you test something and think it's not retail like, THEN you can come to me and report it. Right now you're assuming based on information from 5 years ago.     His post would make sense back in 2016-17 probably
    • hello can some1 help me to instal sql files?  i have thisproblem and i cant find where to put batch of mysql  https://ibb.co/tZ8Ccp2
    • I was sitting here, thinking long and hard about where to begin or how to properly adress this post, but the only thing I can say is... "?"
    • not mentioning about gameplay but trying to have retail balance on acis gonna be a big problem. im 100% sure that the server gonna fail for this delusional idea. even in best scenario, if everything goes well, l2 itself designed without mana potions and limited buff times. so in general; with full buffs and unlimited mana potions, most of the classes will be over powered e.g duelist, grand khavatari. imagine a tyrant/glad goes aoe fight in full retail balance. a single glad can take over a party without its cp been decreased. there was a reason that those classes being nerfed in servers where you have access on mana potions and full buffs. not even talking about dagger classes' full retail formulas in l2j acis. you cant even compare l2off's and acis' movement system. that means in l2off, lets say in 5 seconds you can use 5 skills, in acis you can bypass the limit with its bad optimized movement system and possibly can spam 10 skills in that timeline. both, retail values and having to work on acis is a bad idea.
    • Hidden Content. You need to become Premium Member in order to view this.
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disbaled AdBlock