[Help] Java Same ip pvp

Nitzamc

Question

hello guys as you see this topic is made for java code that dont allow you to get pvp if the char u killed is same ip , i made the same topic on greek section but there was no answer for my question so can some 1 tell me if there excist any code like this? i found 2 codes that look like the code that i want but its not what im looking for , if some1 has seen something like the code that im looking for i will be happy if you share it with me ! thanks

adenaman if i create thisi java file in my gameserver do i have to add some imports or its gonna work like it is?

by the way im using l2jserver pack :)

Well to be more accurate than my previous answer which was mainly made for adenaman (and he understood it), L2J currently implements an AntiFeedManager, which does the work you ask (since Freya ? Gracia ? I can't really say, and I'm fedup to search for you in their timeline).

The problem of such stuff is some ppl can easily bypass that protection using proxies - basically giving another IP to another PC, or even a virtual machine.

Now I must agree, ppl who wants to cheat like that must be fans of cheats, still it is bypassable.

A solution would consist to take the HWID of the computer (unique to each computer so far), but it comes only if you add externals solutions such as Lameguard/CCP, which means client modifications.

acis  you are highclass . you are 1000 level above me, i just need that afntifeed code

and for people who bypass it i will manage to get them banned :) so in my previus reply  can you answer me ? please!

men where is gnu ? i cant find it in eclipse.adenaman i took the code and i have to make some changes cuz my pack is l2j and your antifeed is for l2jserver ,cant find gnu can you help me pls?

edit : man the code u send me wont wokr alone it need config properties and more and more ... i want something like this

if (getClient().getConnection().getSocket().getInetAddress().getHostAddress().equals(targetPlayer.getClient().getConnection().getSocket().getInetAddress().getHostAddress())
      return;

one person gave me this code he told me to add it in some line on l2pcinstance taht i didnt have so i dont know where to add it  + i dont know if this code works.

I think with the latest L2J release, you can set the Game Server's Config, just search the line with AntiFeed something,, and change delay. or check the box.. something like that... I cannot be so specific because I don't have the server file right now.. but I'm sure there is a configuration with the anti feed something...

dude i just compiled the live l2j project gracia final like 1 week ago i dont have the antifeed ... so i need a small code that dont allows same ip pvps nothing ells

dude i just compiled the live l2j project gracia final like 1 week ago i dont have the antifeed ... so i need a small code that dont allows same ip pvps nothing ells

I haven't try the Gracia Final yet, maybe its not included to that chronicle,

btw, latest release is L2JServer High Five..

i have and there is no feedprotection. can some1 help me pls with this javacode?

Probably you will be PMed by Zoey who will fix your issue by PM. Just wait enough time, then put "Ty to Zoey, he helped me" and I can lock that topic without answer.

Probably you will be PMed by Zoey who will fix your issue by PM. Just wait enough time, then put "Ty to Zoey, he helped me" and I can lock that topic without answer.

seem like someone went emo.

There is the Basic L2J AntiFeed system..You can use it,just change the "True/False"

Game>Config>L2jmods

# ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
# AntiFeed
# ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
# This option will enable antifeed for pvp/pk/clanrep points.
# Default: False
AntiFeedEnable = False

# If set to True, kills from dualbox will not increase pvp/pk points
# and clan reputation will not be transferred.
# Default: True
AntiFeedDualbox = True

# If set to True, server will count disconnected (unable to determine ip address)
# as dualbox.
# Default: True
AntiFeedDisconnectedAsDualbox = True

# If character died faster than timeout - pvp/pk points for killer will not increase
# and clan reputation will not be transferred.
# Setting to 0 will disable this feature.
# Default: 120 seconds.
AntiFeedInterval = 120

If it's not what U was looking for let me Know so I can help u search another AntiFeed system :)

hello guys as you see this topic is made for java code that dont allow you to get pvp if the char u killed is same ip , i made the same topic on greek section but there was no answer for my question so can some 1 tell me if there excist any code like this? i found 2 codes that look like the code that i want but its not what im looking for , if some1 has seen something like the code that im looking for i will be happy if you share it with me ! thanks