interlude L][AzRael PvP Server Open Today

tolisjin

this means augment stuck , more actives ...and is not ballance ... an archer with duel might passive + duel might active + might active + p.def active + m.def active = unbeatable at pvp .....more actives = augment stuck ....make it 1:1 only 1 passive and 1 active  this is fair way and more balanced no more actives stuck. I played many servers where was active stuck ...and had like 6 7 actives ...and was a crap , many players started to leave because there was Star Wars not l2 anymore. Trust me and change the augments to be only 1 passive and 1 active  and you will see that many players like this way ...and as u see here all this pages of comments all say : stuckable augments = bad = sux . Listen a bit players too caz we played many servers and we know what is good and what is not ...if u make active augments to be stuckable just for donate is not good .....add smth else at donate instead of augments :) caz will ruin the pvp with unbalance things

we gonna play in this server and we just wanna make it perfect for us to be played ...we don't wanna harm the server with bad ideas/suggestions :) we just want the good for server :) so listen us and make it 1:1 :)

oh man it's good features i prefer stackable agumentation cause everywhere i play i became addicted ^^

Now for better balance they have right you must make them 1/1 :p

Grand opening time maybe change or its 18:00 for sure?

man just an info i don't wanna make an advertise or smth don't offence but if u know the server l2sam..l  it have active stuck augments and is a piece of sh1t server archers who go in pvp with 8k 9k p.atk  so what chance have other classes? 0 , range + imba dmg = pwn all. Best way is 1:1 ( 1 passive and 1 active only ). Btw grand opening still the same 18:00? caz i just wanna join and pawn :P

+1 for 1:1 augments.Listen to the sp1nu.Don't add stuck augments only for donate...add something else for donate.Or make like pwner says.Top grade ls-5% easy farm and Top grade ls 10-18% only from vote.In L2samael admin make stuck augments ONLY for donate.Don't to the same mistake pls