[L2DC] RaidFight

nekys

Is to old server, nobody farming anymore exept instances or pvp, most ppl got max gears with max jevel, so no point to start cuz no any exp party and etc.. everybody got owns boxses like bd,sws,wc so if u wana start here, u have care with u self minimum wc

+1.

so fresh could help alot :P

RaidFight is the only EU server that care about people play on it and you want to make them wipe?

stfu

i don't play here because i don't have time in this period but nekys don't listen this shit people

you are the only admin that i respect in the l2 private world

don't wipe and don't stop fight for you server man

RaidFight is the only EU server that care about people play on it and you want to make them wipe?

stfu

i don't play here because i don't have time in this period but nekys don't listen this shit people

you are the only admin that i respect in the l2 private world

don't wipe and don't stop fight for you server man

I don't listen and that's the only reason this server is still alive. If I had to listen to what most people say, RaidFight would be like most servers.

The point is that opinions are like brains: everybody has one.

Is to old server, nobody farming anymore exept instances or pvp, most ppl got max gears with max jevel, so no point to start cuz no any exp party and etc.. everybody got owns boxses like bd,sws,wc so if u wana start here, u have care with u self minimum wc

this is your personal exprience from RF??  :not bad:

Truth is new players reach 85 in a week(if they are active enough)

Clans give vorpal(or any other set)armor and s84 weapon(low or mid) when they reach 84

Thats how it is on RF..hard??no,u just have to farm from that point for harder things like attri/enchants etc etc etc

About classes sws/bd/wc or healers gets help even from lvl 40...so my answer to you is that you say sh1ts and didnt even try to play at the server

Elode i got fuking 3 chars almoste done 80 all , main class 82 reach, but i get bored to ask everytime time lf party exp, everybody just standing at towns... its good if u lucky to get party at knoriks, but some ppl says no point to knoris, so? About items i dont say nothing, cuz this server got big inflation items,  there are no ppl who can wear it.... Who realy playing in this server just old members, who started from helbound

Everybody got bd,sws,wc,etc but there is dualbox limitation, cool story.  :you serious?:

Elode i got fuking 3 chars almoste done 80 all , main class 82 reach, but i get bored to ask everytime time lf party exp, everybody just standing at towns... its good if u lucky to get party at knoriks, but some ppl says no point to knoris, so? About items i dont say nothing, cuz this server got big inflation items,  there are no ppl who can wear it.... Who realy playing in this server just old members, who started from helbound

Items are very very cheap, just because there are no bots and it's "old" server. You can nearly afford everything and find everything (even epics) in the market. There must be the only server without inflation. There is nobody playing from hellbound and the majority of heroes are new players.

ye ofc. they just go there play oly/sieges. nothing else. and they playing at other server for farm/pvp :p

i made SWS 85 only with my friend char at DV. and it was b0ring :p

ye ofc. they just go there play oly/sieges. nothing else. and they playing at other server for farm/pvp :p

i made SWS 85 only with my friend char at DV. and it was b0ring :p

i believe u are trolling all of us..anyway search for a better server...bye bye

UP for RaidFight

i believe u are trolling all of us..anyway search for a better server...bye bye

UP for RaidFight

ye i am .alrdy waiting cerberus :)

i bet noone not gona waste his time there with solo farming :p ITS BOOORING if not even PVP ?

Alone in VOS/catas is boring :D

GL Still:p

ye i am .alrdy waiting cerberus :)

i bet noone not gona waste his time there with solo farming :p ITS BOOORING if not even PVP ?

Alone in VOS/catas is boring :D

GL Still:p

Playing L2 solo? Well done, you got the point of this game, keep going.

Playing L2 solo? Well done, you got the point of this game, keep going.

well there isnt any ppl wich could play with ? :P

Coz server is OLD and no new players :)

So if u wana play at this server u gotta solo playing till 85 :D

well there isnt any ppl wich could play with ? :P

Coz server is OLD and no new players :)

So if u wana play at this server u gotta solo playing till 85 :D

False infos again..ppl like you join everyday few stay many leave(most of the times cause they think like you)

Those who stay for example a friend KougiasGr is 5 weeks char and yet he is trying to get hero

Dunno for what reasons y say these things maybe is personal hate on raidfight..

Most of the solo players exp alone at 70 lvl then CLANS leech them at 85(if you join a good clan)

I play here 3 year + so dont try say i am wrong..

Ok enough of spam Join the server guys

False infos again..ppl like you join everyday few stay many leave(most of the times cause they think like you)

Those who stay for example a friend KougiasGr is 5 weeks char and yet he is trying to get hero

Dunno for what reasons y say these things maybe is personal hate on raidfight..

Most of the solo players exp alone at 70 lvl then CLANS leech them at 85(if you join a good clan)

I play here 3 year + so dont try say i am wrong..

Ok enough of spam Join the server guys

ofc u dont cry . u played since from grandopening :D

And about actions. there isnt. no pvp . just farming till uare 85 with good gear. and then just wait for Oly/Siege/TW :)