GamingGear Topic . (+many more)

CryStaliN

What's your favourite gaming company ?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favourite gaming company ?

• SteelSeries?
    • Razer?
    • Roccat?
    • A4tech?
    • Thermaltake?
    • Cyborg?
    • Logitech?
    • Corsair?
    • Trust?
    • E-Blue?
    • Delux?
    • Mionix?

So, razer lycossa is ps2 or ? ;o

And there is a way to solve this?

No the razer lycossa cant be PS/2 .

You just have to go with the keyboard to a professional store that can repair/find out your problem. (im not sure what's wrong with your keyboard,never heard of it)

Or just use your warranty in order to solve it ^^.

No the razer lycossa cant be PS/2 .

You just have to go with the keyboard to a professional store that can repair/find out your problem. (im not sure what's wrong with your keyboard,never heard of it)

Or just use your warranty in order to solve it ^^.

I don't think that smth is wrong with MY keyboard ;d. I think it would be same with a new one because you know the problem solved after restart. But it happened a lot of times. Especially when I am in game.

Btw, I don't use drivers, even tho razer website have them for download. But when I had the drivers I had the same problem again so ;/

I don't think that smth is wrong with MY keyboard ;d. I think it would be same with a new one because you know the problem solved after restart. But it happened a lot of times. Especially when I am in game.

Btw, I don't use drivers, even tho razer website have them for download. But when I had the drivers I had the same problem again so ;/

You should use the drivers .

When i bought my SteelSeries gaming gears instantly i just logged into the SS official website in order to get the drivers i needed .

PS:I dont know why i have this double-click mouse issue. (i dont even click twice)

You should use the drivers .

When i bought my SteelSeries gaming gears instantly i just logged into the SS official website in order to get the drivers i needed .

PS:I dont know why i have this double-click mouse issue. (i dont even click twice)

Ι don't think that drivers are necessery, maybe they got them available for download only if your version can't support them or smth like this. But me, with drivers or not I have the same problem.

Ι don't think that drivers are necessery, maybe they got them available for download only if your version can't support them or smth like this. But me, with drivers or not I have the same problem.

As i saw on SS official website they strongly advise you to use the drivers. (now that's up to you,me/others)

Does any 1 know how the clean the monitor ? (i dont have solution anymore)

A lot of guys do it with a wet rag and with a dry one

Does any 1 know how the clean the monitor ? (i dont have solution anymore)

A lot of guys do it with a wet rag and with a dry one

My monitor had inside a fabric, btw don't use a wet one. Don't think that is a good idea.

My monitor had inside a fabric, btw don't use a wet one. Don't think that is a good idea.

Already did it hope nothing bad will happen tho i will buy a new solution soon

this, if u dont have this sh it

use the fabric u get when u buy sunglasses its the same(i think)

I used to clean the dust from my monitor with this fabric .