PlayStation 3 Official Topic

Valve

3playstation3.png

This is the official topic 'PlayStation 3'.

You can discuss anything about the console, games, etc.

If you got any problem, ask here.

If someone flames/swears, he gets dekarmed.

X360 vs PS3

round 1:

round 2 and 3:

round 4:

round 5:

round 6:

round 7:

round 8:

round 9:

round 10:

round 11: http://vimeo.com/11744688

round 12 finale: http://vimeo.com/12990636

PS3 Jailbreak FAQ

1. What means jailbreak?

- Jailbreak means that it "releases" PS3 of certain protections, wich allows the loading and installing of games on the internal HDD or on a HDD USB, loading of useless programs (homebrew) etc.

2. How can I make jailbeak at PS3?

- Jailbreak at PS3 will be done trough an special USB stick, and DOESN'T works on normal sticks, only by copying the files.

3. I found files for jailbreak for PS3, can I put them on a stick ?

- Yes, of course, you can put them on a stick, but they won't work.

4. If after jailbreak I connect to PSN I can get ban?

- Yes

5. How I put the games on the HDD of the console or an HDD USB ?

- The games that you will install on the hdd of the console, from blu-ray must be ORIGINAL.In the case that you will want the back-up choice, wich you can find on the internet and you wish to put the games on a HDD USB, you can put them directly on it with the help of PC.

Subtitles movie PS3

How to insert subtitles into a movie for PlayStation 3

1. Download AviAddXSub http://www.calcitapp.com/AVIAddXSubs.php

2. Unzip it and load AviAddXSub.exe

3. Choose an output directory ( where the movie to be saved ) and click on ... from the second line

4. Choose the file .avi and click on ... from the first line. ATTENTION before selecting the movie, be sure that the name of the subtitle is the same with the movie.Wait to make it 100%

5. Put it, preferrably, on a usb stick, plug in into the console, load the movie, after press the triangle ( after gamepad ) and select subtitle.

• 2 weeks later...

Well Jailbreak is for loosers. Is the most fun when playing in multi and kicking some asses :) Also if ur enough rich to buy PS3 u need to keep in mind games cost SOME. So i dont see point to hack it.

can i play free (downloaded) games in PS3

U make Jailbreak and then u can dl games andd play piracy BUT if u connect to internet u will be LIFE-TIME banned on multi ... You cant play multi any game ;) And Multi = The best part in PS3 :)

U make Jailbreak and

u can dl games andd play piracy BUT if u connect to internet u will be LIFE-TIME banned on multi ... You cant play multi any game ;) And Multi = The best part in PS3 :)

doesn't worth it

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

F.ck, i saw this thread and a tear dropped....mine was destroyed by an Ex-GF, when she realized i was dumping her .....too bad i didnt dump her in the living room (no ps3 there xD), bu luckily she killed my ps3 and not my PC :P