[ALL-PLATFORMS]FIFA 12 - General Discussion

Hey there,

This is my topic about the new upcoming EA SPORTS CANADA game, FIFA 12!

In here we'll be discussing and helpin' everyone with our fifa experience.

So let's start.

New Features / Updates

Player Impact Engine:—Two years in development, the new physics engine is built to deliver real-world physicality in every interaction on the pitch. Experience an infinite variety of natural and believable outcomes in every contact. Players feel more resilient on the ball, push and pull during the fight for possession, and recover from light challenges more easily, preserving their natural momentum.

Precision Dribbling:—Enjoy new ways to take on opponents, more time on the ball to make decisions, and complete control of the pace of the game. Utilize close dribble touches in tight spaces, on the wings, and even while fending off an opponent.

Tactical Defending:—Innovations in attack are balanced by a re-designed defending mechanism. Defending is now as strategic as attacking with all-new Tactical Defending, which fundamentally changes the approach to defending by placing equal importance on positioning, intercepting passes and tackling.Tactics and timing are crucial.

True Injuries:—The Player Impact Engine monitors contact between players in real-time, analyzing the force of the collision and impact on the body to detect real injuries, creating a deeper more challenging Career Mode. Manage new types of injuries and the risk of sending a player onto the pitch who isn’t fully healed.

Pro Player Intelligence:—CPU players have been infused with self-awareness and aptitude, enabling them to make decisions based on their own skills as well as the strengths and attributes of their teammates. Players who possess exceptional vision, for example, will see opportunities for through balls that other players won’t. Real Madrid’s Kaká will be more likely—and quicker—to pick out a run from a teammate farther away than a player with poorer vision. Additionally, teams will vary their attack based on the strengths of their players on the pitch, and the weaknesses of opposing players, creating a more authentic experience and greater variety of matches.

New Presentation:—Matches now have a real-world broadcast look and feel. Dramatically improved lighting, more authentic crowds, and a new default camera make every game feel special.

Easier Navigation:—Redesigned menu system for fast and easy navigation, featuring customizable Main Menu based on arena player, Virtual Pro and favorite club.

Complete Authenticity:—Over 500 officially licensed clubs and more than 15,000 players.

Media Pt.1 / Pictures

Chelsea Celebrating

Online Leaderboards

Main Menu - Wayne Rooney

Carreer Mode - PSG

FIFA 12 @ PC

Leo Messi YAW

Starting Match

Free Kick - CR7

Arshavin - Ivanovic - Lampard

Cristian Ronaldo

UK FIFA 12 Cover

Media Pt.1 / Videos

Gameplay Footage - Marseille VS Dortmund

Man City official Blue KIT!

FIFA 12 Award Winner

Interview with the Commentators, Martin Tyler & Alan Smith!

-much more to come soon

I hope they'll update and expand Manager Mode.

Haha, You didn't see the trailer did you?

It's much more improved.

I'll post details later ;)

• 3 weeks later...

One of the games I am not waiting for and not necessarily like. I remember in the past years they were releasing FIFA in like... October, now they are rushing it a bit too much. The only visible and huge improvements have been made on PC (Which shouldn't be different from PS3 or xbox versions anymore). If you ask me, there are other games worth buying rather than FIFA. (Well, if you have the money you can buy them all, but most of us don't have money to buy 10 games/month)

@Dranzell,

well, I like soccer(football), I like football games, I prefer fifa rather than pes series..

Plus, the online head-to-head mode is unbelievable..

Beating asses with your fav team...

@Dranzell,

well, I like soccer(football), I like football games, I prefer fifa rather than pes series..

Plus, the online head-to-head mode is unbelievable..

Beating asses with your fav team...

I don't like PES either, but I am not attracted to this kind of games anyway.