Web Cms For L2J Servers Including Great Design [Nwatch]

i already own one ;-) pm'med log on the -beep-ing msn

So djspankman and Dεσtяactoя™ is the same person? Interesting ;) Take it easy, cause you really act like someone who just had his toy taken away. I am not gonna sit here and wait until you send a message and say "okay, I am opening my server today, be ready to set everything up!".

So djspankman and Dεσtяactoя™ is the same person? Interesting ;) Take it easy, cause you really act like someone who just had his toy taken away. I am not gonna sit here and wait until you send a message and say "okay, I am opening my server today, be ready to set everything up!".

What are you on about we are not same person. Also you are the one that are trying to scam people from selling stuff that's already shared on the web for free. Why would someone pay you for something that was shared?

What are you on about we are not same person. Also you are the one that are trying to scam people from selling stuff that's already shared on the web for free. Why would someone pay you for something that was shared?

Why don't you post a link to web where this script is already shared, so I can take care of person who made this happen and also for those who are using it without license. I am the only and legitimate author of this software.

Edit: That guy is funny. He can't event configure his dedicated server to run a web on it, so he's blaming everything on me, the software I've made. I told him to install any other software to see that it's server side problem - all he do is rage and scream. Also, he wanted me to do all the job for him for free of course but I had to deny, sadly :( 

Edit2: This situation was a bit convolute but we have finally come to an agreement. This was all started by Dεσtяactoя™'s young brother (that's what I've been told).

this project works awesome!

Perfectly without any bug.

Good job matti!

Good to hear that.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Its really nice cms and cood coded but need some changes and addons so you can sell it on that price...

You need to add autodonate system,vote reward system,fixing some things in cms that are not got( like TEAM that showes account login of accouts)

and the most important is that i dont see any "search" button for players to search so you can use the Nwatch, and in admin panel "search" button to find players,accounts,etc!

All the other features are just perfect and really good coded!

• 1 month later...

I dont think to be shared...And matt23 is very skillfull person and trusted..

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Special offer: 33% discount on L2jCMS (that means you'll pay only 99 euro instead of 149 euro for this CMS) valid for only ONE day. The offer ends 08.01.2013 at 23:59 GMT+1.

The site is temporarily down, so if you're interested - just leave me a message or contact me via MSN. All the info about L2jCMS you can find here.