[Request] Help on how to change the SIZE of weapons/shields.

Kelly

I would really appreciate it if someone could explain me how to change the size of a shield/weapon.

I dont care about changing colors etc etc. Just to make stuff bigger/smaller.

I tried to change the size of the textures in photoshop(used the texture editing guides step by step) but i am either doing something wrong or its not possible.

If this helps i want to make imperial crusader's shield as big as the dusk shield is.For starters :P

Will be waiting for some serious help here since all the custom weaps/armors ive seen look astonishing.

I would really appreciate it if someone could explain me how to change the size of a shield/weapon.

I dont care about changing colors etc etc. Just to make stuff bigger/smaller.

I tried to change the size of the textures in photoshop(used the texture editing guides step by step) but i am either doing something wrong or its not possible.

If this helps i want to make imperial crusader's shield as big as the dusk shield is.For starters :P

Will be waiting for some serious help here since all the custom weaps/armors ive seen look astonishing.

i think that this is not possible....

but im not really sure...

why dont u try modify the colours etc...

it would be also good...!

Can someone make a serious guide please?

This videos are completely retarded and for some reason i cannot save the files i make.

I try to save a file and it gives me an error that the file's name contains spaces.Which doesnt.

If someone has the time to do it , please make an EASY to follow guide, step by step for noobs like me.

In english would be nice as well...

I don't know if this can help u.But u don't lose anything to try.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=3514.0