[L2OFF/Gracia Final] - Official Pack Available Here

After playing with these files for several days I have to say they are some of the worst ones around. Without good dll files (the ones with this pack suck badly) these files are nothing but junk and not even good enough to play around with.

Easier to actually buy the good ones from dvamp or Vanganth. I do not encourage anybody to open a server with these shared files. :P

After playing with these files for several days I have to say they are some of the worst ones around. Without good dll files (the ones with this pack suck badly) these files are nothing but junk and not even good enough to play around with.

Easier to actually buy the good ones from dvamp or Vanganth. I do not encourage anybody to open a server with these shared files. :P

That's funny.

Stability wise they'll KILL any l2j Gracia Final, statswise they'll kill l2j Gracia Final for accuracy.

Minor fixups required for hp resurrection(changing 1 fukkin byte lolz), olympiad and the instancezonemanager/cdb classes.

Some fixups to protocol ver and other potentially "deadly" traps.

The problem is, you can't do shit cause you don't know anything except perhaps how to set up l2j or change simple text in it, ain't it?

Same problem 99,99% will have.

Which is the fault of the user, not the files.

Instead of sounding like a fukkin retarded wannabe l2off dev or trying to be important l2j dev, name specificly what's so craptastic about it.

They're the best l2off files around, cause they're bloody newest.

There is NOTHING better than these around clean and ready to get build upon.

Cause User is a simplistic monkey p'n'p type dude, shouldn't be a benchmark for the "packs" value.

L2J or L2OFF.

I have been using l2off packs since the old C4 PTS files so I do know what I am doing with them, plus I was not comparing them to java files in any way so get your head screwed on correctly.

Just because they're the "newest" does not make them the best (l2off or L2j), but if that is what you want to believe then be my guest. I just got the fixed ones so now I will play around with those instead, you can use the public ones. :)

Enjoy.

PS: You are pretty good at making chilish remarks and cursing like a moron, but I guess that is the level of your mentaily when replying to posts.

I have been using l2off packs since the old C4 PTS files so I do know what I am doing with them, plus I was not comparing them to java files in any way so get your head screwed on correctly.

Just because they're the "newest" does not make them the best (l2off or L2j), but if that is what you want to believe then be my guest. I just got the fixed ones so now I will play around with those instead, you can use the public ones. :)

Enjoy.

PS: You are pretty good at making chilish remarks and cursing like a moron, but I guess that is the level of your mentaily when replying to posts.

So then master of l2off do tell us what's so bad about these files. I've checked the files out and the only things wrong with them are basic bugs that any real developer can fix, and a few fuckups thrown in most likely by rpg. So what are these gaping holes that make these files worse than the C4 or C1 leak? hmmm?

Thx for sharing this.

Not so many bugs, but its too soon to say that these files are one of the best releases ´cos as time goes by more bugs will be found. 

C4pts leaked files had similar bugs back in the day, a lot of them in the IA of major bosses and things that were supossed to be critical for gameplay, but that pack was fixed with time and patience. C1 Sinna leaked files were pretty solid, except for some bugs with numeric consts and players using htmls/Scripts problems. 

Just relax, take the files, test them, and let it be.

So then master of l2off do tell us what's so bad about these files. I've checked the files out and the only things wrong with them are basic bugs that any real developer can fix, and a few -beep-ups thrown in most likely by rpg. So what are these gaping holes that make these files worse than the C4 or C1 leak? hmmm?

You've checked files out and that's what you found? ;D Good luck then :D you'll need it if you want to use them :D

You've checked files out and that's what you found? ;D Good luck then :D you'll need it if you want to use them :D

Then the same goes for you then, because your entire changelog is nothing but small bugs.

Lol guys, i'll never choose FRED, Vanganth is just the best guy out there. And i'm sure in shot time fred is going to die with his projects. All will buy from Vanganth, he's the best dude out there! ;) peace mate and keep it up!

Damn persons like FailBr.

+1 for Vang being a nice person.

Who cares?

This is a topic from a guy who had the pleasure to share his pack at maxcheaters community and you licking Vanganth..

Just thanks this guy,say a valid reply and that's all dudes.

If you have to say him something personal use pms.

@this topic will be cleaned up.

Because Fr3dBr slaps a sticker and adds color scheme to a BMW, doesn't make the original BMW shit.

The original BMW is a mighty fine piece of engineering, even if fr3d's looks better and gets you more girls.

Thats like the best comparison ever. +1 to that.

If I can find the time I'll make a basic extender for everyone that can be used to fix those small buggies.

Good spot to hook OnRead: 0x92ED10? Seems to work decently for me so far.

Sadly enough I have to spent a lot of time at school atm. Because mcbigmac told me to :) Trying my best, hope it pays off.

Thats like the best comparison ever. +1 to that.

If I can find the time I'll make a basic extender for everyone that can be used to fix those small buggies.

Good spot to hook OnRead: 0x92ED10? Seems to work decently for me so far.

Sadly enough I have to spent a lot of time at school atm. Because mcbigmac told me to :) Trying my best, hope it pays off.

That hook is before the opcode obfuscation code, so if you have it enabled in the l2server.ini you won't get the opcodes that you are expecting there.

It's not a lot it's basic stuff... Ncsoft made an option to randomize packet opcodes for each user socket, can be turned on/off in l2server.ini (EnablePacketShuffle=false/true in Setting section).

Just hook where it calls handlers. (2 hooks).