Evelynn - What do you think?

What do you think about that annoying, fckin' shitting bitch champion?Evelynn?

I mean, ye I've played her in the past, dominated the game but she's way too OP.Or at least not equally powered with the rest of the champions.

All someone has to do is get stealthed, run, use Ulti, use E, Q and GG, full HP again.

Then again the same....stealth, E, Q, FULL HP till the whole team goes down...

She's so annoying...There should be at least 1 effect on her ulti.Either the HP fill-up or the cooldown (when she kills someone, cd gets 0 again)...

What do you think about that annoying, fckin' shitting bitch champion?Evelynn?

I mean, ye I've played her in the past, dominated the game but she's way too OP.Or at least not equally powered with the rest of the champions.

All someone has to do is get stealthed, run, use Ulti, use E, Q and GG, full HP again.

Then again the same....stealth, E, Q, FULL HP till the whole team goes down...

She's so annoying...There should be at least 1 effect on her ulti.Either the HP fill-up or the cooldown (when she kills someone, cd gets 0 again)...

wards or oracle wins the game :)

wards or oracle wins the game :)

You know not everyone farms so fast inorder to spend his gold in oracles and wards...Even more, if there's a teamfight going on, she'll just pop up in the very last second and steal someone...

you have just not to leave her take some kills at the start because she will break your balls then.

Nah, all she needs is a Trinity Force and her damage becomes amazingly stronger.

Nah, all she needs is a Trinity Force and her damage becomes amazingly stronger.

thats what i mean...if she wont be fed, she will take trinity too late..so she wont be a real deal.

thats what i mean...if she wont be fed, she will take trinity too late..so she wont be a real deal.

If you gank a lot with her , you can take many golds even from assists , when you are doing stun + ravage = good damage. So you are taking about 175Golds ;)