[WTS] ★★★★★ VoteBot 2.0 ★★★★★ THE ULTIMATE TOPSITES VOTING BOT ★★★★★

votebot4.jpg

VoteBot is the most advanced topsites voting software ever created.

It has one purpose. To produce votes. More votes your server has, higher position it has => more visitors!

*Features*

• Several topsites are supported: Currently: Gamesites200, l2topzone, hopzones and l2gamesites. 11 more sites are on the way.
  • 20.000+ DAILY Ip's. Depending on your license you can make 40.000 votes every day!
  • Fully automated! No proxy scraping or scanning needed. No work at all. It votes through a special proxy service with a poll of tens of thousands of ip's.
  • Extremely easy to use. It uses server profiles so you only need to create server profile once (vote id, site url and refferrer). After that it takes 2 mouse clicks to vote on a server.
  • Live chart integrated so you can see monitor and instantly see LIVE server status as you vote.
  • Multithreaded. More threads you use, faster your votes will be produced.
  • Lots of security precautions PERFECTLY immitating live person using a browser. This greatly reduces the chance of being banned.
  • Special parsing engine. It does NOT use windows internet explorer! This makes it extremely fast to vote, success rate is a LOT higher and ban chance is reduced.
  • Decaptcher integration.
  • Lifetime updates.
  • Live support in case of trouble.

*Usage*

VoteBot does not need any proxies. It fetches latest ones automatically through our server. For breaking ReCaptcha and other OCR protection it uses decaptcher.

I hope I do not need to emphasize how POWERFUL this software is. You can completely dominate ANY topsite with it. I'm talking about CONSTANT position #1.

Upon purchase you receive a license key for installation on one computer along with download link and installation instructions.

VoteBot can only be used on windows. Linux or MacOS are not supported.

*Previews*

Previews can be done over Teamviewer. I'll pick a random server so you can see VoteBot in action and answer any questions you have.

I WILL NOT SEND YOU THE VOTER UNTIL I RECEIVE FULL PAYMENT.

*Pricing*

VoteBot is sold with different licenses. Price depends on amount of daily votes quota.

Sale is limited to 6 clients only. I will not sell more copies afterwards for personal reasons.

For purchase please contact me on:

msn: moore@votebot.us

email: moore@votebot.us

I locked it down to avoid flame wars. That's the only reason.

If you prefer cleaning up the thread constantly by all means, leave it unlocked.

I'll be sure to pm you every time it happens.

Sure, do not hesitate to.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Elfocrash

I bought and the system works perfectly, really easy and fast, 100% recommended, excellent service by the seller.

Moore bot account?? Rolf

already done xD , it is not so difficult if you know some thing about webrequests . . .

Maybe you didn't get it yet, but voter by itself is USELESS.

It's the ip's that matter and THOSE are EXTREMELY hard to come by.

Unless you have a botnet (like I do) or a list or PRIVATE proxies the voter you made is as good as crap.

Fotislol is a good example.

I am NOT selling just a voter.

I am selling a voter that is INTEGRATED WITH MY BOTNET. Get it now why it's so good?

Because you don't have to fuck around with any proxy scanning, proxy verification and then proxy timing out.

You start the voter, you select a server and press vote. It's THAT easy.

Maybe you didn't get it yet, but voter by itself is USELESS.

It's the ip's that matter and THOSE are EXTREMELY hard to come by.

Unless you have a botnet (like I do) or a list or PRIVATE proxies the voter you made is as good as crap.

Fotislol is a good example.

I am NOT selling just a voter.

I am selling a voter that is INTEGRATED WITH MY BOTNET. Get it now why it's so good?

Because you don't have to -beep- around with any proxy scanning, proxy verification and then proxy timing out.

You start the voter, you select a server and press vote. It's THAT easy.

O-K-A-Y do NOT eat me , and yes , there are much more easyer ways , than collecting victims for a botnet . . .