[Info]Good Tanks and their pros & cons

the last thing u should care for the tank is the damage.

not really,

ex:amumu rushes with stun and ulti and his tears deal aoe dmg equal to 2% thats really good,cause he continiously low his enemies,while shen or rammus dont do it,neither alistar,only singed but not a decent amount.

And if a tank can do a good amount of damage the enemy team will have a real reason to focus him , for example Shen does his [E] , gets the aggro for 1sec and later nothing. His Q without AP will do about 100dmg and lifetap sucks , generally a team with brains won't focus him cause there is no reason , lol.

But there is reason to focus amumu , there is reason to focus singed.

And if a tank can do a good amount of damage the enemy team will have a real reason to focus him , for example Shen does his [E] , gets the aggro for 1sec and later nothing. His Q without AP will do about 100dmg and lifetap sucks , generally a team with brains won't focus him cause there is no reason , lol.

Come on just Aecetia is braindead!

Maybe there's a reason to focus Singed just to disable him, but there's absolutely no reason to focus Amumu, since that Ashe behind him deals by far more damage and is a lot easier to kill... Shen has an aoe disable that lasts for 2 seconds with ~8 sec CD. Amumu's only aoe disable is his ultimate. So, Shen forces you to focus him, and can really devastate AD champions if he's got thornail. Plus, his Q+passive burst can deal 300-400 damage on squishies, which is quite a lot if you consider that they usually have ~2k HP.

As I said before... For me Shen is the best tank. He just sucks at initiating.

There are just 4 reasons why you could focus a tank

#1 You are an idiot

#2 His team is at other lanes

#3 He didn't time his initiation well, leaving his teammates far behind, which gives you time to punish him for that mistake until his carries get closer to you and start threatining yours. (I sometimes do that on purpose when I'm sure my enemies are stupid. They just think that it's a better idea to focus a 25 % HP Shen, than a full HP Ashe. :> )

#4 You just had a team fight and the rest of his teammates were killed.