[WTS] L2 Scamm Accounts Program !!!!

Hello all

i want to present you my own scamming program you know it,s not like 100 % get a account or someting like that but it is a easy way how to scamm peoples and i have scammed some accounts with it. Try ask admin on l2 world 20x some time ago :D :D :D :D old good times

How it works ?

it,s working like you send it to a player and he will fill out it , with the hope he get a wep +++ but instead of a wep he get nothing (so he think it,s not working) and you get on your mail his account and password and the server website ...

all you want to do is wait for late hours and try pm him if he is offline , if he is offline you can login and steal all his items or change password and play his char but its not recommend becuase when he has a email on account he will see his actually password ...

How get this holly shit ? :D

i can sell it for you if you are interested just pm me on mxc or add me in skype ( adam5247 ).

what i want is 10 E and a working email adress (prefer gmail is fast and without problems) on witch you will get this accounts so i need rewrite the code on your email adress and it will work for you .  ;)

here is a screen of this program .

bdo77d.jpg

Hello all

i want to present you my own scamming program you know it,s not like 100 % get a account or someting like that but it is a easy way how to scamm peoples and i have scammed some accounts with it. Try ask admin on l2 world 20x some time ago :D :D :D :D old good times

How it works ?

it,s working like you send it to a player and he will fill out it , with the hope he get a wep +++ but instead of a wep he get nothing (so he think it,s not working) and you get on your mail his account and password and the server website ...

all you want to do is wait for late hours and try pm him if he is offline , if he is offline you can login and steal all his items or change password and play his char but its not recommend becuase when he has a email on account he will see his actually password ...

i can sell it for you if you are interested just pm me on mxc or add me in skype ( adam5247 ).

what i want is 10 E and a working email adress (prefer gmail is fast and without problems) on witch you will get this accounts so i need rewrite the code on your email adress and it will work for you .  ;)

bdo77d.jpg

Hello all

How it works ?

bdo77d.jpg

First you must be a retard to belive in such fairytales.

Second look on the program : How mutch + u need ?,PassworD (no 1 will eat that shit with such mistakes)

Second look on the program : How mutch + u need ?,PassworD (no 1 will eat that shit with such mistakes)

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=206969.0

Have Fun Baby ! :)