[Share]Religion System + Religion Wars. - UPDATED

Hi guys, I decided to share sth new I created. I got the idea from the old, shared religion system, but i created a new, completely different(actually the old one is almost same to GvsE, just changed names) one, and extend it with an unique feature. Now it's not VERY beta phase, and i suggest you not to use it in a live server. I posted it on beta phase, so you can suggest me ideas. It is coded on aCis rev. 76. Let me explain how it works:

Every new character, can choose between 2 religions (you set the names in html included in data/html/religion/npcid.html) with an npc with type L2ReligionManager (i have created a html file with 65535 as name, so i suggest you to create a npc with id 65535, or rename the 65535.html file to your npc's id). He can't change religion in the feature. When admin wants, he can press //warnreligionwar, to warn with 2 announces the players that a religion war is about to begin. After he presses //startreligionwar, the players that are in religion 1 are teleported to their base, and the same happens with religion 2 players. They also get a name color. The default base is set to coliseum. When a religion war is active, all religion players can fight each other(if they kill same religion player, they don't get reward), and get as reward 2 pvps at each kill(instead of 1) and sth else(item, default is set to 1 gold bar). They don't get karma, only flag, even if case is pk(ofc if they hit players that are not in a religion they get karma). After admin presses //stopreligionwar, the war ends, and every player is teleported back to where he was before the war starts.

Here:

http://pastebin.com/gvgqDbFJ - CORE

http://pastebin.com/eY5G9u42 - DP

Credits are 100% mine.

Btw it's tested...

Have fun!

Updates:

- All characters that are in a religion have as title their religion name(you must change this). Fixed some stuff at pvps. New feature, religion leaders. One leader for each religion, he is auto-chosen every 24 hours, also he can be chosen by admin, //setreligionsleaders. Religion leaders have a custom skill, super haste lvl 1 default. Also religion leaders have always as color name the color all the other religion members have while they are in war. If religion leaders are in war, they get black color name. Every time a religion member dies in a religion war, he is auto revived after 1 second, gets auto noblessed and if he is religion leader gets auto super haste lvl 1. Also after players are teleported to their base, they get nobless too and religion leaders super haste lvl 1 (just to avoid losing buffs). Religion wars have been (kinda) reworked, since i had many errors after i added religion leaders.

:O very cool idea

So my suggestions:

You could make leaders of religions like pope :P, i dont have idea how they would have to be choosen but for what they would have to be: i think maybe special chat for them to speak to whole relegion, also maybe they would be able to buy skills that every player in his religion would have.

Also you could make something like setting challange to other religion(this leader maybe could set date or something) so not admin will choose when this war have to be but it will be in date setted before.

Ok i dont have more ideas for now :P

Edited after a minute :P

i have got 1 more idea, you could make something like religion score, it would be increased by kills in war, this leader would be able to buy skills for that poionts

ok i will edit this post later :)

:O very cool idea

So my suggestions:

You could make leaders of religions like pope :P, i dont have idea how they would have to be choosen but for what they would have to be: i think maybe special chat for them to speak to whole relegion, also maybe they would be able to buy skills that every player in his religion would have.

Also you could make something like setting challange to other religion(this leader maybe could set date or something) so not admin will choose when this war have to be but it will be in date setted before.

Ok i dont have more ideas for now :P

Thanks vampir, i loved the first idea. The second is not bad too, but maybe in the feature, because it's sth like making the whole engine automatic(and i don't really like automatic engines :P). But still, it's not a bad idea. Maybe i will add different challenges, not religion wars, like 1vs1 pvp religion leader vs religion leader o.O :P For now, i have to make some corrections, improvements to the main code, and after these, i have to think how the religion leader will be chosen.

Thanks again.

thx :P

You also could make religion treasury so this leader could spend it to make religion grow, also make clans pay tithe :D

If they dont want to pay, leader is making war with them :P

but better dont make it, too big power in 1 man :P

Anyway u can make a lot of things to improve it, w8ing for updates :)

thx :P

You also could make religion treasury so this leader could spend it to make religion grow, also make clans pay tithe :D

If they dont want to pay, leader is making war with them :P

but better dont make it, too big power in 1 man :P

Anyway u can make a lot of things to improve it, w8ing for updates :)

Thx again. I have 1 question, should i add configs, or is it useless?

hm

You can add config for things that can be changed often so ppl wont have to change them in code but i am never making configs coz i dont rly need them, if some1 wants, he can make it by himself since its very easy

This game turned in wars with cruciades and faith involved ? :))

I like the unique ideea a +1 to that.

Imagine if i add vampire's idea about the pope axaaxaxa. :D

(Bump?)

Updated:

- All characters that are in a religion have as title their religion name(you must change this). Fixed some stuff at pvps. New feature, religion leaders. One leader for each religion, he is auto-chosen every 24 hours, also he can be chosen by admin, //setreligionsleaders. Religion leaders have a custom skill, super haste lvl 1 default. Also religion leaders have always as color name the color all the other religion members have while they are in war. If religion leaders are in war, they get black color name. Every time a religion member dies in a religion war, he is auto revived after 1 second, gets auto noblessed and if he is religion leader gets auto super haste lvl 1. Also after players are teleported to their base, they get nobless too and religion leaders super haste lvl 1 (just to avoid losing buffs). Religion wars have been (kinda) reworked, since i had many errors after i added religion leaders.

(Bump?)

Updated:

very unique, awesome man!

Add 2 massive creatures which would be sort of NPC gods, and you will have to protect them. You can call them "avatars" if you prefer.

Gain "fervour" (ferveur in french) praying your gods (skill to use everyday). Once going to some states, you can unleash the power of your God.

The NPC/god/avatar could act from itself. Need IA rework, + L2NPCWalker stuff.

You can change of religion, but you become heretic during a short time, and can be hunt by anyone. But in another hand, you can hunt anyone aswell.

Hunt others religions launching crusades. Crusades have to been approved by the majority of clans (voting system). During crusades, a counter is launched, and you can steal chests (recycled treasures boxes) stored in enemy town.

I got a lot like that :D.

If you need help aswell, you can contact me by msn :).

Add 2 massive creatures which would be sort of NPC gods, and you will have to protect them. You can call them "avatars" if you prefer.

Gain "fervour" (ferveur in french) praying your gods (skill to use everyday). Once going to some states, you can unleash the power of your God.

The NPC/god/avatar could act from itself. Need IA rework, + L2NPCWalker stuff.

You can change of religion, but you become heretic during a short time, and can be hunt by anyone. But in another hand, you can hunt anyone aswell.

Hunt others religions launching crusades. Crusades have to been approved by the majority of clans (voting system). During crusades, a counter is launched, and you can steal chests (recycled treasures boxes) stored in enemy town.

I got a lot like that :D.

If you need help aswell, you can contact me by msn :).

Thanks a lot Tryskell, after my current update(preparing it), i will start thinking of your ideas.

Btw for my next update, the ability to challenge the opposite religion's leader to 1vs1 match. I haven't thought of the rewards yet, you can reply here to give me ideas.