[WTS] ◄◄◄ HOSTING ►►►

Adamix

For anybody thinking about using this guy's crap, i'd highly recommend you didn't. Failure to give proof of hardware and c'mon, look at the speedtest he posted. Would you really want to host a server on a home connection?

DDos protection is ONE BIG BULLSHIT cause ddos depends in your IP not any program made

O rly?

i hosted many servers and still not problems :) i got 5 pcs 3 in hosting mode

Lets do some math.

5 computers sharing one network. 16Mb/s Download, 13Mb/s Upload

That means each PC would roughly get 3.2 download and 2.6 upload. So what servers did you host? 10 people l2j servers?

Is this guy missing a chromosome or what?

For anybody thinking about using this guy's crap, i'd highly recommend you didn't. Failure to give proof of hardware and c'mon, look at the speedtest he posted. Would you really want to host a server on a home connection?

O rly?

Lets do some math.

5 computers sharing one network. 16Mb/s Download, 13Mb/s Upload

That means each PC would roughly get 3.2 download and 2.6 upload. So what servers did you host? 10 people l2j servers?

Is this guy missing a chromosome or what?

each pc each internet my love :-*

well thank you for buming me up :) i dont care your opinion... no one is 100% .. and when i got some pcs with free internet its bad ??? how i can advertise my pcs then ?? only this way... try to think about it...

well thank you for buming me up :) i dont care your opinion... no one is 100% .. and when i got some pcs with free internet its bad ??? how i can advertise my pcs then ?? only this way... try to think about it...

You do realise a free bump with negative comments is a bad thing right? Also free internet? You mean mummy and daddy pay for it, if maxcheaters was the best place you could think of to advertise that then you're missing a few wires up in that old brain of yours.

• 1 month later...