[WTS] ◄◄◄ HOSTING ►►►

Adamix

i do not think it is good idea to pay for home pc since you can get cheap dedicated hosting from http://server4you.net

for 98$ a month u get 4 times better machine + support

thank you for advertising another hosting company seriously i dont need it ;) (ironic)

Using your hosting services , you are able to get our files

Your english totally sucks well i don't know if you really can

provide what you wrote but i'm totally sure is not yours

i don't know if you buy an unlimited host but u suck..

Using your hosting services , you are able to get our files

Your english totally sucks well i don't know if you really can

provide what you wrote but i'm totally sure is not yours

i don't know if you buy an unlimited host but u suck..

Thank you very much ;)

Trusted Seller !

Thats the best joke I ever heard. hmm as I see you are still scamming huh? aren't you bored of this? You managed to scam a friend of mine, but you are not gonna scam everyone here so you should stop trying.. you are making useless posts, thats all :)

Thats the best joke I ever heard. hmm as I see you are still scamming huh? aren't you bored of this? You managed to scam a friend of mine, but you are not gonna scam everyone here so you should stop trying.. you are making useless posts, thats all :)

sterios are you f--king kidding me ?? call your friend i want to hear your embarasing dream !!! d3bil

• 2 weeks later...

Home connections no matter how fast are not stable enough for hosting a "real" server. What about the hard drives? RAID soft or hard? dedicated controller? What do you think your ISP is going to do when you start getting ddos attacks?

Home connections no matter how fast are not stable enough for hosting a "real" server. What about the hard drives? RAID soft or hard? dedicated controller? What do you think your ISP is going to do when you start getting ddos attacks?

DDos protection is ONE BIG BULLSHIT cause ddos depends in your IP not any program made... its just a business.. and btw thank you for bump :) i hosted many servers and still not problems :) i got 5 pcs 3 in hosting mode

DDos protection is ONE BIG BULLSHIT cause ddos depends in your IP not any program made... its just a business.. and btw thank you for bump :) i hosted many servers and still not problems :) i got 5 pcs 3 in hosting mode

Well...lol anybody that pays you after reading that deserves to lose their $$