Java Developers for a Server Project

BoDiE2003

Question

Hi fellows

We a building a new server project. It will be Interlude oriented, or some old chronicle, not the new ct or hi5 shits.

The reason to choose such L2 versions is because of the game-play balance, on those times, we players were enjoying playing those versions C4 - IL.

I'm obviously open to suggestions, but since l2j packs are pretty buggy right now, I dont see another solution.

Between the servers I've been around giving a hand, were: L2Blaze, L2Tits, AeL2 (Aero Networks), Pandora-Project, and a couple more, names that I dont even remember now.

I'm can provide a website hosting, possible a flawless design html5 + full JS animated. And a dedicated box, something not too high, but enough to start on a l2j project:

AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+

4 GB RAM

2 x 400 GB SATA HDD (Software-RAID 1)

100 MBit/s Connection Speed

Obviously this will be running on a Linux env, like: CentOS/Debian/Ubuntu-Server

Nuremberg area Datacenter - Germany

I would like to hear applications for developers and offers. There is not too much from my side to offer right now. Only 50% of profits from incoming money.

There is a chance of negotiation obviously, you can refer to check more of my answers about to this topic on its previous location: Here

You can leave a reply here, or in case of a serious interest, write to me: bodie2003@gmail.com

Thank you

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet