Huge staff abuse.

Intrepid

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=200901.msg1695238;topicseen#msg1695238

Okay thats the last time i bring this up BUT...

Atleast just once put ego to the back and make some sense around here...

So a guy who pay for vip status are actually have the same privs for hes own topic like an l2jdev or client dev does and a freeking legendary member who YOU(especially maxtor) can thank for keeping hes forum alive and clean for a long time cant even edit hes own posts.

Now i dont ask for the edit privs because its prooven that Maxtor never going to give them back but atleast take away that priv from the vips. I remember back than what was the daily topic...vips are abusive vips abuse everything vips should not have lock vips should not have karma etc etc etc...

Thats the biggest staff abuse i have ever seen and the biggest disrespect for the ones who made this forum what it is(sorry but 90% of the staff is still useless so...).

you really think that maxtor will even read this?

bealive me maxtor dont give a shit.

I know but it doesnt matter at all.

History can and will repeat itself if he dont so...

Just saying...some Legendary members have edit/karma/lock rights

Though,i agree about lock thing.Especially in that section

I know that since they locked some ass for it like setekh or coyote...but it doesnt matter again since they like to be idiots i dont :)

my legendary > VIPs

So you admit that for you doing absolutely nothing for the forums good except leading it into DDOS(sorry but facts are louder than asslicking)you get a privs with same level as l2jdevs/clien devs or even l2mods while ppl who actually did something have less privs than even a normal member.

I love that much amount of stupidity really :)

So you admit that for you doing absolutely nothing for the forums good except leading it into DDOS(sorry but facts are louder than asslicking)you get a privs with same level as l2jdevs/clien devs or even l2mods while ppl who actually did something have less privs than even a normal member.

I love that much amount of stupidity really :)

why you blame me??

lol

why you blame me??

I dont blame you i just blame the staff itself since come on we all know that your demote is a temporary thing and its just until maxtor find something against another ddos attack and than promote you and the wannabe part of the staff back :)

I dont blame you i just blame the staff itself since come on we all know that your demote is a temporary thing and its just until maxtor find something against another ddos attack and than promote you and the wannabe part of the staff back :)

there are so many many things aren't known yet.

there are so many many things aren't known yet.

If something is gonna be done/change ,i can't get why Maxtor would like destroying his forum,again

There are many facts in other way too.Anyway

@Intrepid

As i told at EOST

Removing permissions of a whole membergroup cause some guys abused it,is just pathetic

If something is gonna be done/change ,i can't get why Maxtor would like destroying his forum,again

There are many facts in other way too.Anyway

@Intrepid

As i told at EOST

Removing permissions of a whole membergroup cause some guys abused it,is just pathetic

1 way or another but things should be done it doesnt matter how.

Thats about say things that need to be talked out but because of things like that:

42934439.png

nobody does.

i said it but ex-staffers used to laught at me ::)

my privs are a bit highter than vip on client mod sections.

i have lock and stickie at client sections only