L2 Freya Gate Keeper/Teleporter

ViktorFr

Question

Is there anyone skilled to make a nice Teleporter please or if there is one already, i been looking all over this site but cant seem to find :( all i can find is teleports to raids etc, but i want Teleportel to be able to teleport everywhere, Hellbound Areas CC Etc. if anyone could help me to get that?

Edit: Oh omg sry can u gm move this to correct section :(

6 answers to this question

Is there anyone skilled to make a nice Teleporter please or if there is one already, i been looking all over this site but cant seem to find :( all i can find is teleports to raids etc, but i want Teleportel to be able to teleport everywhere, Hellbound Areas CC Etc. if anyone could help me to get that?

Edit: Oh omg sry can u gm move this to correct section :(

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=181902.0

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=179990.0

here are some of the best for me....! But u will need to add some location ...! There is no a complete GK with Rb and all u need as far as i know...! ;)

Magkes ama 3exnate edw einai [Request] Dev Help [L2J] Gr den einai [Request] Dev Help [L2J] En

ViktorFr post for this section [Request] Dev Help [L2J] En

Magkes ama 3exnate edw einai [Request] Dev Help [L2J] Gr den einai [Request] Dev Help [L2J] En

ViktorFr post for this section [Request] Dev Help [L2J] En

Ok maga mou...! Omos min 3exnas pos to sigekrimeno topic einai se la8os section kai den to ekanan move akomi ;) Gia auto min anxonese otan to doune 8a to allaksoune section :P

Aplos eipa na voithisw ;)