Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'Opened 1 July 2014'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • General Zone
    • Announcements and News
    • Newbies Introduce Urself
    • Maxcheaters Competitions & Events
    • Votes/Polls Area
    • Report Section
    • Downloads Section
    • Suggestions/Feedback Board
  • Lineage II General Section
    • General Discussion [English]
    • Request Support [English]
  • Lineage II Hacks,Cheats and Bots
    • Hacks & Cheats [English]
    • Request Hacks & Cheats [English]
    • Botting [English]
    • Request Botting [English]
  • Lineage II Private Servers
    • Buy Advertising Link #1
    • Private Servers
    • Buy Advertising Link #2
    • [Previews] L2 Private Servers
    • Clans and Alliances
  • Lineage II Marketplace
    • Marketplace [Items & Chars]
    • Marketplace [L2Packs & Files]
    • Marketplace [Powerlvl & Support]
    • Marketplace [Webdesign & Webdevelop]
  • Lineage II OFF Server Development
    • Server Development Discussion [L2OFF]
    • Request Server Development Help [L2OFF]
    • Server Shares & Files [L2OFF]
  • Lineage II Java Server Development
    • Server Development Discussion [L2J]
    • Request Server Development Help [L2J]
    • Server Shares & Files [L2J]
    • Private Projects [L2J]
  • Lineage II Client Development
    • Client Development Discussion
  • MMO Games
    • Grand Theft Auto V: FiveM
    • League of Legends
    • Other Multiplayer Games
  • General Section
    • General Marketplace
    • Crypto Zone
    • Consoles/Mobile Gaming Zone
    • Webmasters Zone
    • Hacking/Coding Zone
  • Graphics/GFX Zone
    • Graphics/GFX General Discussion
    • Graphics/GFX Showcase
    • Graphics/GFX Resources/Tools
  • Premium Zone
    • General Discussion [Premium]
    • Lineage II [Premium]
    • GFX Area [Premium]
  • MaxCheaters Corner
    • Tech/World News
    • Off-Topics
    • Spam Topics
  • L2Classic Club's Just trying this thing out
  • Lineage 2 Revolution Club's Discussions
  • Lineage 2 Revolution Club's Tutorials
  • Lineage 2 Revolution Club's Request Help
  • DenArt Designs's Hello and welcome to my club!
  • DenArt Designs's News

Product Groups

  • Advertisements
  • Old Vips
  • Premium Member

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests


LocationNew

Found 1 result

  1. L2BlueFly High Five 15x Server Info: Rate XP/SP- 15 Party XP/SP- 2 Quest XP/SP- 2 Drop- 15 Spoil- 20 Manor- 5 Adena- 50 Custom Npc: -Global Gatekeeper -Scheme Buffer -GM Shop to S Grade -Donate Shop to S84 Vesper noble -Warehouse Manager -Augument Manager -Wedding Manager -Medal Manager -PK Protector -PK-PVP Informer -Server Informer Enchant Chance: Safe Enchant- 4 Safe Enchant Full Body- 5 Max Enchant- 25 Enchant Chance- 66.6% Enchant Chance Element Stone- 50% Enchant Chance Element Crystal- 30% Enchant Chance Element Jewel- 20% Events: -Tvt -Ctf -DM -Medal -and another directed by GM in the game. Donate: Weapons- Dynasty, Icarus, Vesper Armors- Apella,Dynasty,Moirai,Vesper,Vesper-Noble Jevelry- Dynasty,Moirai,Vesper (no rb jewelry!!!) Special: New Location with three mode bosses /low, medium, hard/ and others.. Visit website: www.l2bluefly.eu Facebook: https://www.facebook...f_type=bookmark Thanks for Vote http://top.l2jbrasil...=in&u=l2bluefly http://top-server.cz...?page=in&id=763 http://www.gamesites...in.php?id=35808 http://www.topserver...in.php?id=12195 L2BlueFly-Team
×
×
  • Create New...

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disabled AdBlock