Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'scions of destiny'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Categories

  • Lineage II Development [L2J]
    • Sources
    • Addons & Mods
    • Tools
  • Lineage II Development [L2OFF]
    • Package Files
    • Mods & Extenders
    • Tools
  • Lineage II Client Development
    • Equipments
    • Npcs
    • Maps
    • Tools
    • Skills
  • Lineage II Bots & Tools
    • Bot Systems
    • Bot Scripts
    • Tools
  • Website Templates
  • DenArt Designs's Demo Updater

Forums

  • General Zone
    • Announcements and News
    • Newbies Introduce Urself
    • Maxcheaters Competitions & Events
    • Votes/Polls Area
    • Report Section
    • Downloads Section
    • Suggestions/Feedback Board
  • Lineage II General Section
    • General Discussion [English]
    • Request Support [English]
  • Lineage II Hacks,Cheats and Bots
    • Hacks & Cheats [English]
    • Request Hacks & Cheats [English]
    • Botting [English]
    • Request Botting [English]
  • Lineage II Private Servers
    • Buy Advertising Link #1
    • Private Servers
    • Buy Advertising Link #2
    • [Previews] L2 Private Servers
    • Clans and Alliances
  • Lineage II Marketplace
    • Marketplace [Items & Chars]
    • Marketplace [L2Packs & Files]
    • Marketplace [Powerlvl & Support]
  • Lineage II OFF Server Development
    • Server Development Discussion [L2OFF]
    • Request Server Development Help [L2OFF]
    • Server Shares & Files [L2OFF]
  • Lineage II Java Server Development
    • Server Development Discussion [L2J]
    • Request Server Development Help [L2J]
    • Server Shares & Files [L2J]
    • Private Projects [L2J]
  • Lineage II Client Development
    • Client Development Discussion
  • MMO Games
    • Grand Theft Auto V: FiveM
    • League of Legends
    • Other Multiplayer Games
  • General Section
    • General Marketplace
    • Webmasters Zone
    • Hacking/Coding Zone
  • Graphics/GFX Zone
    • Graphics/GFX General Discussion
    • Graphics/GFX Showcase
    • Graphics/GFX Resources/Tools
  • VIP/Donators Zone
    • VIPs/Donators Discussion
    • VIPs Lineage II
    • VIPs [GFX] Zone
    • VIPs Download Area
  • MaxCheaters Corner
    • Tech/World News
    • Off-Topics
    • Spam Topics
  • L2Classic Club's Just trying this thing out
  • Lineage 2 Revolution Club's Discussions
  • Lineage 2 Revolution Club's Tutorials
  • Lineage 2 Revolution Club's Request Help
  • DenArt Designs's Hello and welcome to my club!
  • DenArt Designs's News

Product Groups

  • Advertisements
  • Special Groups

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

  1. NEW Lineage2 C4 PVP x300 Server 🗡L2 OFF , ⚔ Npc Full buff 🗡Full Geodata 🗡 Ratesr x300/x150/x30 xp/sp/adena ⚔OfflineShop .offline ⚔ Auto Pickup ⚔ Buff Slot +22 ⚔ GM Shop, Custom Armor/Weapon ✅ Safe +3 ⚔Class Change Cat 💲New player reward 50kk Website: http://www.bushidofiles.com/ Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/C4.L2Breaks/ Join Us 👍👍
  2. Greeting to the Lineage II Community. The Game C4 Remastered is Back!! GRAND OPENING ON 27 FEBRUARY 2021 at 20:00 GMT (+03:00) The Game PvP x35 was a server which was the history of Lineage 2 in Greece back in early 2000. The developers tried to make as many things similar to the old The Game. But we had to keep in mind that now we are not young kids anymore, so the gameplay was necessary to adapt to the times. L2 The Game C4 is a long term commitment that our development team has made,based on pure nostalgia for the old times where Lineag
  3. We went live on Friday, September 25th 2015 as Chronicle 1, currently is Chronicle 4 (6-Sept-2020) L2-Firebird.com Discord Server Rates x1 on everything Before joining please read the server rules: http://www.l2-firebird.com/story/rules/index/en.php?sessionid=lurker
  4. L2 ELPY is the ultimate C4 server, providing a high quality and long-term gaming experience. The opinion of the players is very important for us, that's why when we created the server we took into account all the elements for a good gameplay. Read full details below. C4 Bartz - Rates XP SP Adena Drop Spoil Quest Reward Raid Boss Drop Epic Boss Drop Safe Enchant Max Enchant Normal
  5. Lineage 2 Gloria | Servidor de Lineage 2 C4 Apertura: Viernes 26 de Junio, 20 hs (Argentina). Servidor Argentino. Crónica 4: Scions of Destiny. Rates x5. Sub Acumulativas +3. Shop y Buffer. Creá tu cuenta y descarga los archivos necesarios en: http://lineage2gloria.com
  6. L2-Reunion is back ! We are happy to announce the comeback of our beloved retail like Chronicle 4 low rate server. We spend lot of time fixing and testing stuff to bring you the L2 game-play you all loved back in 2006. Server went live: 01.06.2020 We got a nice and little community already, which grows slowly but steady. Come and give it a try. Rates: ------- Exp/Sp 5x Drop 5x Adena 5x Spoil 5x Raid Drop 1x Features: ------------ * L2JLisvus C4 files * Dual-boxing: max. 2 clients/IP * Buffs/Song/Dan
  7. L2-Reunion is back ! We are happy to announce the comeback of our beloved retail like Chronicle 4 low rate server. We spend lot of time fixing and testing stuff to bring you the L2 gameplay you all loved back in 2006. Launch date : 01.06.2020 - 6 PM - GMT +2 Rates: ------- Exp/Sp 5x Drop 5x Adena 5x Spoil 5x Raid Drop 1x Features: ------------ * L2JLisvus C4 files * Dualboxing allowed: max. 2 clients/IP * Buffs/Song/Dance Times : retail like * Enchant Rates : retail like * Enchant safe : +4 * Geodata an
  8. finally after all these years we got dedicated host we go live! grand server opening http://omenofdisgrace.online/ Discord Channel https://discord.gg/XebzmVD facebook community grouphttps://www.facebook.com/groups/omenofdisgrace/our old forum but we still use ithttps://netcenter.ucoz.net/forum/Chronicle 4: Scions of DestinyRates x50GMSHOPGLOBALGKNPCBUFFERwearable tattooshero skills via hero jewelsadded zonesBlood CartiaMagmeld Territoryschool of dark arts tune up for lvl 78 farmadded armorsApellaEpic DKNew Dynasty (only via donation all sets have same
  9. Informations L2Khadia 45x - Lineage 2 C4. Time Server, Site and Forum - GMT +2 Duration of the Buffs, Dances and Songs - 2 hours Maximum Buffs Slots - 26+4 Maximum Slots Dances and Songs - 12 Chance Minimum Debuffs - 10% Chance Maximum Debuffs - 90% Olympiads Max Enchant -. 20 Anti-Bot System (Gameguard) Geodata and Pathnodes - Yes Sub-Class Quest - Not Sub-Class Maximum Level - 78 Master Class - Yes Offline mode Shop - Yes Auto Learn Skills - Yes Auto Loot - Yes Auto Raid & Grand Boss Loot - Not Champions System - Yes Wedding System - Yes Aio
  10. -= Client =- # Scions of Destiny C4 -= Rates =- # Exp [45x] # Sp [55x] # Adena [400x] # Drop [2x] # Spoil [2x] -= Enchant Rates =- # Weapon Fighter [66%] # Weapon Mage [66%] # Armor [66%] -= Enchant Values =- # Weapon[ Unlimited] # Armor[Unlimited] # Jewls[Unlimited] -= Custom Features =- # One Shopping Zone: # Main Currency Adena -> Then exchangeable to other currencies # Custom Armors [Revolution Armor - Apella] <- Top Grade || [Ultimate Armor - Vesper] - Mi
  11. ⚔️ HARDCORE ⚔️ ℹ️ Server C4 x1 - 100% Retail. ℹ️ Without Third Skill's. ℹ️ Without additional Customs. ℹ️ Without Npc. ℹ️ No Donations. ℹ️ Vote Reward Active. ℹ️ All quest and 100% Functional systems. ℹ️ International Host paid 3 years. ℹ️ Free of any Bot, Bug, Attacks Ddos. Web: http://hardcore.l2c4.online/ Really HardCore server to the old school as they say, as was the officer more than 15 years ago.
  12. L2HELL http://l2hell.eu/ https://discord.gg/4GD3c73 * FREE to play Lineage II Server * Unique opportunity to explore the rare Fafurion Client * An easier version of Official GameServers * Interesting PVE gameplay * 100% uptime * Friendly Staff * NO WIPE! RATES * Max lvl: 120 EXP/SP: x50 Adena: x50 Safe/Max Enchant Weapon: +3/+20 Safe/Max Enchant Armor: +3/+20 Spoil: x5 FEATURES * Olympiad: 1 Month Olympiad time: 20:00 - 00:00 Siege: 20
  13. OnPulse C4 Best International PvP Server Open Beta Time : 25/5/2019 Time : 18:00 GMT-3 Close Beta Time : 28/5/2019 Time : 20:00 GMT-3 Grand Opening Date at : 31/5/2019 Time : 21:00 GMT-3 Website : http://l2c4.online Fan Page : https://www.facebook.com/l2c4.online #GENERAL RATES# Exp/SP: x3333 Adena: x3333 Drop: chance x20 Spoil: chance x20 RB drop: chance х5 Epic drop: chance х1 #ENCHANT# Safe Enchant: +7 Max Enchant: +99 Retail Enchant Chance #GAMEPLAY CONFIGURATION# Master Class - Yes 1° ,2° ,3° ,C
  14. Hello guys i was searching servers and i found a nice c4 x45 opens tommorow , so im gonna give a try seems pretty awesome and i would like to remember these glory days of cancel > sleep . BAM BAM BLYET! HAHAH :) server site > ---- http://es-l2.net/about server facebook > ------ https://www.facebook.com/EternalSinL2/ Primary Information Chronicles C4 Server Platform OFF(PTS) Location & Timezone London (UTC) Server Type
  15. http://l2golds.com/ L2JLisvus Rev. When you create a new character you will spawn in the basement of Ivory Tower and you will have all the needed items to be able to start playing. Starting level is 20 and you need only to choose your classe's and you are good to go. AIO Buffer In every important town, we have placed out AIO Buffers. The buffs last for 2 hours and they are free of charge. Noblesse In order to become an Noblesse character, you need to Buy Caradine's letter from GM SHOP. NPCS Global Gatekeeper Full GM SHOP; incluided Epic Armors
  16. Status: Closed Beta Website: ES-L2 Main Page Forum: ES-L2 Community We are recruiting players for the Closed Beta Test, which is Going to start on August 1st. If you are intending to join please come to our forum & contact us. Especially for haters: If you don't like us, if you hate us. Please just leave this topic and don't waste your time here for nothing.
  17. Lineage 2 Chronicle 4 Scions of Destiny Subclass Acumulativas: Base + 3 Subclass 1° Cambio de clase por NPC Loreadna en Giran 2° Cambio de clase por NPC Loreadna en Giran 3° Cambio de clase por NPC Loreadna en Giran. Con skills de 3° balanceados Autopickup Habilitado Modo Offline Habilitado NPC Buffer Full 1 hora en todas las ciudades. Mezcla de elfos habilitada Sub de Overlord y Warsmith habilitada Sistema de vote reward habilitado, 10kk el vote reward. Pjs Nobles por NPC Cardine comprando el item o bien haciendo la quest.. Evento Busqueda De Elementos En Los Raids Hab
  18. Hello Friend's maxcheaters! Someone would have the files L2 OFF C4 Server + system ? thank you !
  19. Opening the C4 x300 PVP server - May 11 at 20:00 GMT +3! • Web Site: lineagers.pro • Forum: f.lineagers.ru • C4 x300 PvP is our second server, which is designed to unite the players of the two camps of 1st-oldskul players, who are familiar with the game since that time, and want to feel the taste of the real game again, taste of nostalgia and regain youth, the 2nd players of the modern generation , which for our life to our regret, nothing interesting in Lineage II has ever been learned that wander from server to server with the concept of a-la x1200 PvP Interlude or x100 Multicraft, a
  20. This is a home brew project meant to create a nonsense-free, retail-like, high-rate server based on one of the classical Lineage2 Chronicles. Chronicle 6 - Scions of Destiny We are using a Chronicle 6 - Interlude as a basis for our server, since this revision has all the required features. But we like Chronicle 4 - Scions of Destiny a lot, there for we are using it as a theme. Site https://l2nostalgia.eu Goal People seem to like rising goals for reason unknown, ours is to have fun and explore the world of Lineage2. Features Bum
  21. General Information Chronicles - Scions of Destiny (C4) Server platform - OFFICIAL (PTS) Server location - Amsterdam Server timezone - GMT +1 Game Server Information Start zone: School of Dark Arts (Safe zone) Experience rate: x45 Adena drop rate: x110 Spoil rate: x2 Max level: 78 Autoloot: Disabled Skill system: Pure C4 Maximum allowed boxes: 3 Subclass: Quest only (Shortened - Raid Boss Chests are at Ivory Tower - Underground Shopping Area) Noblesse: Quest only (Shortened - Half of quest items a
  22. Website: Connect Forum: Connect General Configurations Experience: x45 Party Experience: +15% Adena Drop Rate: x110 Enchant System Safe Enchant: 3 Maximum Weapon Enchant: 20 Maximum Armor Enchant: 10 Weapon Enchant Chance: 1~8 {80%}, 8-15{60%}, 15-20{30%} Armor Enchant Chance: 1-6 {70%}, 6-10 {40%} Blessed Enchant Rules: Items are going to 0 level on fail enchanting. Special Zones Imperial Tomb Chaotic Mithril Mines Underground Party Zone Game Shop Weapons: C,B,A {NO SA} Armors: C,B
  23. ★ Lineage 2 Gold Interlude Server ★ ★ Website: http://l2gold.info/index.html ★ ★ Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/l2gold ★ ★ Retail Balance ★ ★Custom Items★ ★Rates★ XP Rate: x75 SP Rate: x75 Party XP Rate: x1 Party SP Rate x1 Drop Rate: x1 Spoil Rate: x1 Adena Rate: x2 ★Features★ ★AIO Buffers★ In every important town, we have placed out AIO Buffers. The buffs last for 1 hour and they are free of charge. New character When you create a new character you will spawn in the baseme
  24. Hello to everyone, i would like to ask if there is someone that has quit l2elite and can give me an account to play if he doesnt need it,I just want to have some fun . Thanks in advance,any pm is appreciated :)