Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'high five'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Categories

  • Lineage II Development [L2J]
    • Sources
    • Addons & Mods
    • Tools
  • Lineage II Development [L2OFF]
    • Package Files
    • Mods & Extenders
    • Tools
  • Lineage II Client Development
    • Equipments
    • Npcs
    • Maps
    • Tools
    • Skills
  • Lineage II Bots & Tools
    • Bot Systems
    • Bot Scripts
    • Tools
  • Website Templates
  • DenArt Designs's Demo Updater

Forums

  • General Zone
    • Announcements and News
    • Newbies Introduce Urself
    • Maxcheaters Competitions & Events
    • Votes/Polls Area
    • Report Section
    • Downloads Section
    • Suggestions/Feedback Board
  • Lineage II General Section
    • General Discussion [English]
    • Request Support [English]
  • Lineage II Hacks,Cheats and Bots
    • Hacks & Cheats [English]
    • Request Hacks & Cheats [English]
    • Botting [English]
    • Request Botting [English]
  • Lineage II Private Servers
    • GRAVELAND.PL X7 BEST SERVER LIVE !!! JOIN US !!!
    • Private Servers
    • GRAVELAND.PL BEST SERVER HIGH FIVE
    • [Previews] L2 Private Servers
    • Clans and Alliances
  • Lineage II Marketplace
    • Marketplace [Items & Chars]
    • Marketplace [L2Packs & Files]
    • Marketplace [Powerlvl & Support]
  • Lineage II OFF Server Development
    • Server Development Discussion [L2OFF]
    • Request Server Development Help [L2OFF]
    • Server Shares & Files [L2OFF]
  • Lineage II Java Server Development
    • Server Development Discussion [L2J]
    • Request Server Development Help [L2J]
    • Server Shares & Files [L2J]
    • Private Projects [L2J]
  • Lineage II Client Development
    • Client Development Discussion
  • MMO Games
    • Grand Theft Auto V: FiveM
    • League of Legends
    • Other Multiplayer Games
  • General Section
    • General Marketplace
    • Webmasters Zone
    • Hacking/Coding Zone
  • Graphics/GFX Zone
    • Graphics/GFX General Discussion
    • Graphics/GFX Showcase
    • Graphics/GFX Resources/Tools
  • VIP/Donators Zone
    • VIPs/Donators Discussion
    • VIPs Lineage II
    • VIPs [GFX] Zone
    • VIPs Download Area
  • MaxCheaters Corner
    • Tech/World News
    • Off-Topics
    • Spam Topics
  • L2Classic Club's Just trying this thing out
  • Lineage 2 Revolution Club's Discussions
  • Lineage 2 Revolution Club's Tutorials
  • Lineage 2 Revolution Club's Request Help
  • DenArt Designs's Hello and welcome to my club!
  • DenArt Designs's News

Product Groups

  • Advertisements
  • Special Groups

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

  1. Hello guys, just a quick question does anyone knows how to fix the "General Protection error" from Deadz 2.4 version? I heard people saying that if u compile yourself you can use it just fine but I researched a bit here and didn't find any compilers? Would love some help! Thank you!
  2. Site: www.l2exalted.com -Nome: Lineage 2 Exalted -Versão: High Five -EXP: 100x -SP: 100x -Easy Up -Medium Farm -NO CUSTOM -Safe Enchant +6 -Max Enchant +25 -Enchant Normal: 60% -Blessed Enchant: 70% -Player Vs Player 1 vs 1 -RB LV 80+ Special Drop EPIC BOSS com Drops Especiais + Divine Enchant 100% -Cancel Kamael Return 10s -PvP Working ! -Skills and DeBuffs 100% working .arenajoin .dressme .combinetalismans .getreward // 24horas (Daily Reward) .premium .online -Level Up Ar
  3. L2Maxim 35x GrandOpening day 05/06/2020 16:00 London Time Site: Maxim Website GENERAL RATES Exp/SP: x35 Adena: x15 Drop: x15 Spoil: x15 Quest Drop: x3 Quest Reward: x2 Manor: x7 Raid Boss Drop: x5 Epic RB Jewel Drop: x1 Safe Enchant: +4 Max Enchant: +12 Normal Scroll of Enchant Chance: 56% Blessed Scroll of Enchant Chance: 70% Elemental Stone chance: 50% Elemental Crystal chance: 30% GAMEPLAY CONFIGURATION Maximum Clients per PC: 5 2h duration on all buffs, dances, son
  4. WarZone 55x High Five Mid Rate Crafther Open 01 May, 2020 Rates EXP : x55 SP : x55 ADS : x15 Drop: x15 Spoil: x15 Enchant Safe Enchant Armor : +3 Safe Enchant Weapon: +3 Max Enchant Armor +12| Weapon +12  Nobles Quest Retail Quest Barakiel Spawn 6hrs Server TimeZone GMT +1 GamePlay Jobs - lv20 Free, lv40 Free, Lv76 Free. SubClass Free Olympiad 2 week Siege 15 Days Clan Penal 24h Auto Learn Skills NPC SHOP to up S80-Grade Offline Trade Mana Potion 1000MP/10s Global Gatekeeper Buffs 28 + 4 (Divine) Buffs 120min
  5. DESTARION.COM - New Fantasy World - Lineage 2 High Five «Summer» Craft-PvP x50. » Grand Opening: June 6, 2020 at 16:00 GMT +1. « Lf you were looking for a quality server High Five, on which you can really have a good time and stay for a long time, then you to us! At us you on advantage estimate service and quality of work of all resources of the project! Our team is interested in absolutely every player who, of course, does not violate the rules of the project. We are happy to provide our players with a truly high-quality product, accompanying it all with a decent advertising budg
  6. Viernes 22 a las 18 hs GMT -3 abre el server L2Seal, servidor Latino x12 100% antibot. Season III Rates Experience (EXP): 12x. Skill Points (SP): 20x. Adena: 10x. Drop Items: 9x. Spoil: 9x. Recs: 1x. Keys: 3x. SealStones:2x. Quest Experience (EXP): 1x. Quest Skill Points (SP): 1x. Quest Adena: 1x. Quest Drop Items: 1x. Weight Limit: 7x. Manor: 3x. Extract Fish: 3x 5 Pjs por PC podran logearse.. Enchant List Server time: UTC - 3 Duration de Buffs, Dances y Songs: 2 hours Maxim
  7. WELCOME TO L2 ETERNAL-WAR SERVER L2EW is a gaming community and an international free to play Lineage 2 HighFive private server. We are running the best Java files. It has been carefully prepared based on several years of research and experience with Lineage 2 in order to provide the best possible gameplay. Server is totally free running in its most stable version. Beta Test Server, 18.11.2019 • 20:00 (UTC +2) Grand Opening, 22.11.2019 • 20:00 (UTC +2) WEBSITE http://l2eternal-war.eu Server Rates: » Xp 50x. » Sp 50x. » PartyXp 2x. »
  8. Server Just Started!!!! NO WIPE! NO BOT! NO P2W! DDOS Protect! Longterm Project! Register your account and Start NOW!!!! Website: https://l2balrog.com Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/L2BalrogWorld/ Discord: https://discord.gg/wvbWU7 Server Information. EXP: 15x SP: 15x Drop Items: 10x Spoil Drop: 10x Adena: 12x GrandBoss Jewels: 1x RaidBoss Drop:
  9. L2 Neftis x10 - No Donations Gear Live 21/05/2020 x10 - Exp x7- Adenas x7- Drops x7- Spoil x4- Boss x1- Epic +4- Safe +16- Max x 52% Scroll x 56% Blessed http://www.l2neftis.net all features here
  10. Hello,we would like to invite you on new H5 server L2BalrogWorld 15x. Server Grand opening 16/05/2020NO BOTS very good protection.Rates:» Xp 15x.» Sp 15x.» Aden 13x.» Drop 10x.» PartyXp 2x.» PartySp 2x.Enchant rates:» Safe enchant +3.» Max enchant weapons (+16).» Max enchant armors (+12).» Normal enchant scrolls chance - 55%.» Blessed enchant scrolls chance - 65%.» Stones att. scrolls chance - 50%.» Crystals att. scrolls chance - 50%.Features:» Wedding system.» Shops till top S80 grade.» Full npc buffer with auto buff.» Max subclasses - 3.» Free and no quest class change.» Free and no quest su
  11. We are proud to announce Lineage 2 EspadaWorld100x, opening it's wings on 15.04.2020! Here you have All Features About Server !!! SERVER RATES Exp: x100 SP: x100 Adena: x300 Drop: x1 Spoil: x1 Quest Drop: x30 Quest Reward: x10 Manor: x5 RaidBoss: x3 Party Bonus Rate: 2.00;2.20;2.40;2.60;2.80;3.00 Safe Enchant: 3 Safe Max Enchant: 20 Normal Scroll Enchant: 68% Blessed Scroll Enchant: 86% Element Stone: 55% Crystall Stone : 55% RAIDBOSS & INSTANCES INFO Boss: Ant Q
  12. L2 Phos is server for players whos loves to farming and crafting. Now Open Beta Grand opening in 1 week. General rates Enchanting Exp = 25x Safe Enchant = +6 Sp = 25x Max Enchant = +20 Quest Drop = 5x Normal Scroll of Enchant Chance: 60% Quest Reward = 5x Blessed Scroll of Enchant Chance: 70% Quest Reward Adena = 10x El
  13. L2Tales Reborn Client: High Five Rates: x15 Launch: Friday 28 February, 2020 [20:00 CET] Website: https://l2tales.com
  14. Website : http://l2ovc.com/ Due to the situation nowadays (we hope you are all doing well) and following a huge amount of player requests we would like to announce the opening of a new season! The chronicle will be High Five and the opening date is set to Friday 27th 18:00 GMT +2 which seems to be the best time following the community opinions. Key changes: * Reduced all archers nerfs, added Song of Windstorm to NPC buffer instead. * Increased nerfs on tyrants/gladis/tanks a little bit. * Reduced mcrit rate/damage nerfs. * Introducing new team balance system whi
  15. DESTARION.COM - New Fantasy World - High Five «Asgard» PvP x1200. Grand Opening May 9, 2020 at 16:00 (GMT +1). Lf you were looking for a quality server High Five, on which you can really have a good time and stay for a long time, then you to us! At us you on advantage estimate service and quality of work of all resources of the project! Our team is interested in absolutely every player who, of course, does not violate the rules of the project. We are happy to provide our players with a truly high-quality product, accompanying it all with a decent advertising budget, which will bri
  16. Hello Lineage 2 players, I would like to introduce our server which is now online. You can see all our features in the section below. The server was created by three passionate Lineage 2 players and we offer a server without donation shop. We don't want to make the fun of playing dependent on Donation, but only on the playing time. FEATURES RATES ENCHANT Exp/SP: 50x Safe: ± 03 Exp/SP Party: 1.5x
  17. Hello! Currently the core gameplay idea's are but theory crafted. I am in no rush to create a server worth playing and too keep online for a very long time for everyone too enjoy. I do not plan a retail only vision, there will be customization, so if your'e looking for that retail mid rate etc.. this may not suit you. Below I have some important guidelines I will follow when developing this project, if you are interested in voicing your opinion, please do so! Current Game Plan: - Leveling, a hasty but not instant leveling path. I would create a leveling experience that is not grueling a
  18. https://www.l2valiant.com/ L2 Valiant x70 - Lineage 2 High Five GENERAL RATES Exp/SP: x70 Adena: x15 Drop: x15 Spoil: x20 Quest Drop: x4 Quest Reward: x4 Raid Boss Drop: x1 Epic RB Jewel Drop: x1 Safe Enchant: +4 Max Enchant: +18 Normal Scroll of Enchant Chance: 60% Blessed Scroll of Enchant Chance: 70% Blessed Scroll of Enchant Destruction: 70% Dropped Knoriks & SOA Elemental Stone chance: 60% Elemental Crystal chance: 40% GAMEPLAY CONFIGURATION Maximum Clients per PC: 4 2h duration on all buffs, dances, songs, summon, prophe
  19. NO DONATION! PLAY FOR FREE! Please Vote for your Server! Follow your server on Facebook! Enjoy your server! Acess your page for play! LineageII Low Main page Follow LineageII Low on Discord Channel! LineageII Low Discord ⭐️Accounts: Auto Create ⭐️GENERAL ✔️Exp/SP: x1 ✔️Adena: x1 ✔️Drop: x1 ✔️Spoil: x1 ✔️Quest Drop: x1 ✔️Quest Reward: x1 ✔️Manor: x1 ✔️Raid Boss Drop: x1 ✔️Epic RB Jewel Drop: x1 ✔️Safe Enchant: 3 ✔️Max Enchant: Retail ✔️Normal Scroll of Enchant Chance: Retail ✔️Blessed Scroll of Enchant Chance: Retail ✔️Elemental Stone chance: Retail ✔️Elemental Crystal cha
  20. Dear players, We proudly present you the best upcomming H5 Projects of 2020. Our promise: As you know, we all are feeded up with corruption, pay to win and short life servers. We are here to give an end to this situation! It's time for a fresh and longlasting project, without corruption, overpowered donation and money hunting administrators. Our concept: Our concept is focused on PvP fights combined with retail gameplay, which promises an exciting gameplay every last minute you stay online, so you can flashback the fantastic moments you enjoyed in the Past.
  21. L][ Tournament 3-05-20 16:00 GMT +1 Beta Period finish at 2-05-20 Website
  22. Hi! I made some server about 10+ years ago, but now its working something different and i need help. I want to start a fun server, just for play with my friends. H5 client. Im need just a simple server only with some special NPC. If you intrested please contact me.
  23. Opening 7/4 Come and start on a new server Craft-PvP L2 Valiant x70 - Lineage 2 High Five Server time, site and Forum - GMT +1 French Time Duration of Buffs, Dances and Songs - 2 hours Max Buffs Slots - 32+4 Maximum Slots Dances and Songs - 12 Chance Minimum Debuffs - 10% Chance Maximum Debuffs - 90% Olympiads Max Enchant. +9 Anti-Bot System (Gameguard) Geodata and Pathnodes - Sí Sub-Class Quest - No Sub-Class Maximum Level - 80 Master Class - Sí Offline mode Shop - Sí Auto Learn Skills - Sí Auto Learn Loot -
  24. Hello Dear Players, We have decided to create something special for you, the new project we are preparing is Long Term High Five Chronicle x4. High Five Chronicle is considered to be one of the most popular and successful chronicle of Lineage 2. Some of the mechanics and balance of the game need much more attention. The new High Five Chronicle project is created by transferring it to a modern game client and thoroughly work on the balance and game-play, collecting the best and incorporating it all into a new project H5. Attention: Any BOT Program is allowed! so you
  25. LIN2SOUL.COM - HIGH FIVE X7 Opening 11.04.2020 at 18:00 (GMT +3) - MAIN INFORMATION: Chronicles: High FIve Rates: x7 Direction: LowRate + PvP - RATES: Exp: х7 SP: x7 Adena: x7 Drop: x7 Spoil: x7 Quest Reward: x7 Quest Items: x7 Quest Drop: x7 Raid Boss: x7 - GAME FEATURES: BOT is allowed The maximum sharpening on weapons is +20, for armor+20 and jewelry +20.Weight limit increased 5 times Safe point +4, for whole armor +4, jewelry+4 The chance of sharpening after +4 is reduced by 5% Since our server is entertaining in nature, the store has all