[Collection]Lineage2 Renders ...

Lelouch

My collection of Images/Renders

There are Lineage2 Renders, Faces, Castles, Skills/Items, Custom, Grade Icons, Proffesion Icons, Weapon Renders, Chibi's ..

____________________________________________________________________________________

l2gradeicons.th.gif

Download

____________________________________________________________________________________

l2renders.th.gif

Download

l2castles.th.gif

Download

l2faces.th.gif

Download

l2proficons.th.gif

Download

l2gunrenders.th.gif

Download

l2chibi.th.gif

Download

l2customimages.th.gif

Download

l2skillsitemsothers.th.gif

Download

Why you dont add all in one rar?

I don't know, one of the things is because someone may not need everything,

Other of the things is that it would take too long to upload it to 4Shared ..

If I would upload it somewhere else, in few days it would get automatically deleted .. ^^

Files from L2Chibi arhive are not RENDERS -.-`

That's why I said in the start of the topic, Images/Renders, that means that there are not only renders, but Images as well ..

I don't know, one of the things is because someone may not need everything,

Other of the things is that it would take too long to upload it to 4Shared ..

If I would upload it somewhere else, in few days it would get automatically deleted .. ^^

Anyway very good!