[AIO]Signatures:The way to the TOP!

MasterDisaster

-=Introduction=-

Hello there!You know who am I(I guess so)!As many of you may noticed i was a bit innactive.That's not cause i was bored or depressed from the changes here.I just had some real life problems.You know,new girlfriend,problems with parents,fights with jurks!But that's not the point of my topic!Here i will share the best guides that have been ever made and worth a try.The guides will be only about becoming a pro signature artist as the topic's title says!So let's get it started.

I've been working with Photoshop almost a year so i know which guide should be followed,read and awarded!Such guides will be mentioned here.The topic will be updated of course.You can also reply by giving me a link of a guide that you think that it's useful so it can be included here!

To become a good signature artist you will first need to know the basics of photoshop.

Here,in our forum there are tons of such guides.Some of the most important are noticed below:

1)Introduction to photoshop

Owner:Anni

Explanation:This guide will introduce Photoshop to you!

2)Photoshop shortcut keys

Owner:K4rmaArr0ws

Explanation:This thread includes the shortcut keys of photoshop!

3)Explaination of every tool of Photoshop

Owner:Morian

Explanation:This topic explains the usage of every Photoshop tool!

4)How to install brushes

Explanation:This topic will show you the best way to install brushes

5)Photo manipulation tutorial

Owner:ExTrEmEDwarf

Explanation:In this topic you will learn how to manipulate photos!

6)Render selection information

Owner:SeeYa

Explanation:This topic will teach you how to select the best render

7)Composition information

Explanation:This topic will teach you the rules of composition

8)Flow information

Explanation:This topic will teach you how to make your pictures have a flow

9)Cool animated text tutorial

Owner:Raule

Explanation:This topic will teach you how to make a cool animated text

10)A begginer's guide on PS

Owner:Magaki13

11)Blane's pen tool tutorial

Owner:Blane

Explanation:This topic will teach you how to use one of the most important ps tool,The Pen TOOL!

12)Strike's tip tutorial

Owner:Strike

Explanation:This topic will teach you some useful tips for your creations on photoshop

After reading all these guides i am sure that you are ready to start making signatures.Hmm not really!A good designer should have the best tools like brushes,shapes,abstracts,renders and much much more.Maxcheaters.com is once again the solution.Thanks to my friend Strike all those things are added to one share.It's an installer who will install everything that has to do with Photoshop and is shared in our community.

So download it just by clickin' Me

Now that you have read the guides that I suggested before and have downloaded Strike's installer i am sure that you will be able to start making a signature,following some tutorials!We gonna start from the easy ones!

Start with WebM0nst3r's one!It's cool and pretty easy to make.Just try it out to get ideas and experience!

Then take a look at SoFaKi's style one!They are the best for starting!

After that you will be in the place to make a signature according to this tutorial!

Now that you are quite experience you can try out Blane's Video tutorial

Then you will be able to make masterpieces,by following some of the guides below:

1)Halo Signature tutorial

Owner:JustMyStyle

2)White Signature tutorial

3)Final Fantasy Signature tutorial

4)Pack of Signature tutorials

Owner:maniakmike

5)Random Signature tutorial

6)Ryu Signature tutorial

Owner:MasterDisaster

7)Animated signature tutorial

8)strike's sig tutorial

Owner:Strike

9)Senthrax Full signature tutorial

Owner:Senthrax from Deviant Art

If you like animated signatures then you can take a look on the guides below:

1)How to create a shining text

Owner:maniakmike

*Note:This guide is about text but it will help you on the animation by showing you off some really good tricks!

2)Animated signature tutorial #1

Owner:ReVenGeR

3)Animated signature tutorial #2

Owner:ReVenGeR

4)Earth moving tutorial

Owner:Maniakmike

*Note:This guide is aboutmoving earth but it will help you on the animation by showing you off some really good tricks!

5)[/url]

Owner:

6)[url=]

Owner:

Credits:

• Me
  • Maxcheaters.com Users

That's all for now!I gotta say that I made this topic to help people become familiar and then professional photoshop users!

I know that `Gerero has already made an AIO but it's too messy and mine one includes mostly signature tutorials.I hope that many of you will be helped!

Thanks MD for the AIO.

You know I had been waiting for it ;)

So, I suppose that's the answer to my PM xD

GJ, keep up.

+ maybe...sticky?

Thanks MD for the AIO.

You know I had been waiting for it ;)

So, I suppose that's the answer to my PM xD

GJ, keep up.

+ maybe...sticky?

Yeah brothah.You were the one who inspired me so i owe you one :P

Thanks for your good words guys!

I am back better than ever.

Too bad that school's are back with meh :S!

what about me?:D

without this http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=72147.0 you cant make a lot of things.

anyway good job :)

i like it +1 karma for your work + request to be sticky and some signature tutorials desticked!

@Strike thx for karma dude!I will add a new section to my topic!

@Revenger I said that i will update my topic,didn't i?

/Updated!

*A begginer's guide to PS by Magaki13 added!

*Tools installer by Strike added

*Animation guides added!