[*Share*] Ready diaMond text effect ! ^^

K4rMa

With the Photoshop Jewelry-Style Collection, creating great-looking designs is easy:

1. Download the file!

2. Open the file in Photoshop!

3. Choose the typing tool!

4. Double-click the text layer then start typing!

DiamondStyle.jpg

2ntbo28.jpg

2mo1t06.jpg

http://rapidshare.com/files/239612276/Diamond_style_collection.rar

PASS : www.maxcheaters.com

well nice share karma but for me is useless because i don't know how to use PS i think for the person who know about PS is usefull but for me not. I need a person to teach me :P

BTW, nice share man

Edit: also i will put it on my collection with ur other new shares. Only to know i keep my sticky topic all the time updated as you told me !!!

well nice share karma but for me is useless because i don't know how to use PS i think for the person who know about PS is usefull but for me not. I need a person to teach me :P

BTW, nice share man

I give info ^^

Open the psd file that u will download.. and double click at the text layer and write whatever u want simple..... ;S

I give info ^^

Open the psd file that u will download.. and double click at the text layer and write whatever u want simple..... ;S

Only to know i have a big problem with PS i cannot understand anything, i need someone to guide me the time i use it and i don't know anyone from here who can do this because he has not any time. BTW, if someone wants to help me sent me pm with his msn if he want!! Ty, in advance and soz for the spam!