[L2J Master] Proffessional - Retail High Five Emulator

MaGa

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just have some changed with source code and their team helped me do it  on my idea.

Their support is very well and funny although my time zone is different 11 h from their country. :yeih: 

Trusted seller and perfect project thats working withour bugs

perfect support for any issue 

I purchased this files and for me everything is perfect

i recommend everyone to take a look for this project 

This project  is not for live server!

Lot of things need to be fix.

If this is your own fun yes maybe,   but for that not worth  to pay  for it!  beter to get some good projeck  from mobius. 

3 minutes ago, Logic63 said:

If you have to ask you don't know this project or this is yours.

Even the basic things are not working!  I'm not even mentioned the future's.

Very empty your answer to "know" this project and share your opinion, not to mention that the only three comments you have in the forum, are to speak ill of this project, and when I ask you, you do not respond. But you're right. I tried mobius before but not this. I will test the Master and share my own opinion. 

Well Xd

For example:  basic  things like 

Daggers skills not working

doesn't matter what angle you are attact the other player behind front or the side. No different.

Some skills no range to attact...  and so many things.....

dress me is joke  some of the skin have no graphic.

Events wath  have been advertised are not working Or not implemented.

Wich are working are is a joke.

I think only 3 

And so on....+ it is very  old no work done in so many years. No update nothing. Cb is vary  old.

Good luck for paying for some shit hole.

I just tryed  to help you not paying for something which are not worth a money.

But look like this is a fake accont so you can post some comment for your own advertisment. 

Xd 

Edited by Logic63

On 2/29/2020 at 11:56 PM, Logic63 said:

Well Xd

For example:  basic  things like 

Daggers skills not working

doesn't matter what angle you are attact the other player behind front or the side. No different.

Some skills no range to attact...  and so many things.....

dress me is joke  some of the skin have no graphic.

Events wath  have been advertised are not working Or not implemented.

Wich are working are is a joke.

I think only 3 

And so on....+ it is very  old no work done in so many years. No update nothing. Cb is vary  old.

Good luck for paying for some shit hole.

I just tryed  to help you not paying for something which are not worth a money.

But look like this is a fake accont so you can post some comment for your own advertisment. 

Xd 

Ok, I have already tried the latest version of this project (because I don't trust the filtered packages) and I will tell you that you have no idea what you are saying.

The dagger skills work perfectly, but I think you played so much custom as you don't know that the daggers / magic skills fail.

Skills can attack in the correct range.

The dressme have ALL the textures, except the Kamael because not exists textures for some costumes, armor, weapons for this race. (Go and claim NCSoft).

All events work perfectly. (TvT, CTF, Survive, DM, etc.) not to mention custom events such as Treasure Chest, TAE, etc.

CB is too old? The custom works, whether old or not, nobody cares, only that it fulfills its function. (It's the only l2j project I've seen with all the RETAIL tabs of the CB working, without wanting to offend the rest of the projects).

I'm sorry people, but I dislike these types of people who only create accounts to discredit the work of others just because of envy. 4 post for 1 only topic and all bad comments. If you want to buy the project you want, go ahead, but if you want to promote any other project, create your own promotional topics without sweeping other projects because you want to see "good" look bad. In a future I want to buy this amazing project. I didn't even know that this project existed. Thanks for the publicity.

Regards.

So you are the owner of the project!   and made account  to post only  good comment abaut this...

Sorry abaut this  "amazing project" xd good luck for your sale but you are scaming  ppl...

Just name one successfull  server  using this "amazing project"  

Edited by Logic63