Where We Playing [Java Clans]

Melz

u guys do not know how to use your brain idk these illogical decisions.

You're still going to join a java mid rate trash corrupted server :D Also based on l2jfrozen :( What could be more ? Every 3 weeks wiped

if you wanna play on mid rate servers then try to join official ru mid rate servers better for you.Because there's no any a mid rate server atm.I have nothing to say to other java clans.

YOU TALK? HAHAHAHAHAHA You play on craft servers and because you dont know how to craft donate for items, also now i saw you play mid servers with all items in GM shop, you still talking? ffs javatrash

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We like to play on servers where clan pvp is an important part (not just once a week at some raid but everyday) because it is FUN

You find good pvps and action on mid also , its just you suck on mids . 5000x 4ever

Hello there.

L2Khaos is preparing to run the server.

Beta phase coming this week and after that we launch it.

Lineage 2 Khaos is an Interlude 55x rate mid-pvp server based on L2OFF 100%

We expect to see aroung 650-800 players online ( Not offlineshops ) and also we've decided to help the new clans with some gifts:

- All players will be rewarded with double XP/ADENA 48h 

- No Grade Full Equippment

- Soulshot, Mana, Healing Potions and Scrool of Escape

+ Clans with more than 12 members will receive 1 AIO Buffer

+ Clan Points

+ Clan Skills : 5 of your choice

+ 20,000,000 Ancient Adena ( it's very usefull in game )

All you have to do is to register an account on our forum www.lineage2khaos.com/forum

Register your clan here

The website is still under development.

Hello guys, i invite you all to take a look at least to our server.
Most of you know how vast is my experience in Lineage 2 but i assure you that i also got some in opening a server.
I'm not doing this for money, is obvious already how my web activities are going and because of that, you will not only see that everything that a donor can have it will be possible for you to make but also that a donator will not be too powerful at all. In the same time i can't  deny donations, help to pay the bills is good if you connect them with lazy ppl.
I will try to give a classy taste with no custom or boringness where clans will be important by counting on their each member.

take a look and let's talk ;)
http://l2.i-live.eu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...