Hello Maxbastards!

Hello my name is Robert and I stumbled upon this very useful website a couple of weeks ago. Winsocket Packet Editing and Memory Allocations is something I have been really interested in. I have gone through numerous tutorials on the web and after learning my knowledge in this subject I can hack any single player game. So after that I wanted to learn more so I started playing with ICE and WPE trying to do whatever I could to change things in MMORPGs. I realize it is very difficult and I am up for the challenge. However I am posting this topic to basically give me a hand to point me in the direction I need to go. To cut to the chase I really would like some talented members to chat with and maybe to help me along the way. Please be assured I am not the average lamer posting stuff like "I need dupe for l2x". That is not what I am trying to accomplish, I want to be able to do it on my own and contribute to the community. So if you would like to be of some help please message me on aim, icq or even msn. If you do not know much I am sure you could be very helpful. Also maybe some good resources or even books that you have read that has helped you along the way.

Thanks guys I really enjoy your site and community.

Happy New Years!

Robert

AIM: suddenspy

MSN: spank_uo@hotmail.com

Feel free to PM me too.

i ned dupe for l2xe! plz help?!1!lo lol rofl iM pr0 i hlep u if say me to how make hack for l2x kk?thx pls!!1 ^^

dont speak ironic to Lordliquid :!:

:arrow: Lordliquid ill make a post for WPE, so we can analyze some packets there. /locked